By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Xenoblade Worth $150???

ouche :o

I guess, if you really want to play it... But the question is, will you feel good while playing? Because, it still is 150$

Around the Network

Conegamer said:

This crazy pricing makes me feel guilty for buying several copies for 99p...

Seriously?  I thought I got a ridiculously good deal on my copy:

1 month after launch in Gamestation.  Don't even know why they had it so ridiculously reduced.  Asked the staff if they had any other copies for that price but they said not; guess it was an error or something.

But your price takes the biscuit!

Kresnik said:

Conegamer said:

1 month after launch in Gamestation.  Don't even know why they had it so ridiculously reduced.  Asked the staff if they had any other copies for that price but they said not; guess it was an error or something.

You guys also got a classy red controller bundle too. I was so jealous.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

No way. I paid $50 for mine and that was enough. It's a very good game and worth the playthrough, but it doesn't warrant the price gouge.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Otakumegane said:
Kresnik said:

Conegamer said:

You guys also got a classy red controller bundle too. I was so jealous.

yep here the CE I preorder instantly when I first saw it in my country I play the game with this controler & I also get 3 nice posters with it ^__^

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:

So I told the owner at this video game store near where I live that if he ever got any used copies of Xenoblade Chronicles to call me, well he got one, but its $150...So do you guys think its worth it?  I don't know how long its gonna be there so I have to act quick, he said he wanted to, but he couldn't put it on hold.  The thing is I don't want to spend all that money, then an HD version gets announced for Wii U...or you get the original free when you pre-order X or something like that.  Need some advice quick, thanks.

No way should you say that guy $150 for a game thats going for just alittle over $100 on Ebay buynow... Hes at the high end of the price trying to max his profits as a reseller. Trust me that game isnt going anywhere from his shop for that amount.

Go to Nintendoage make yourself a topic in the buyer's section saying you would like to buy Xenoblade and i bet you will find one for $80 or less in great shape. I seen one the other day go for $70 on there.

I still regret not getting that xenoblade copy for $24 at kmart :(

Kresnik said:

Conegamer said:

Yeah our Gamestation was going out of business, and I was friends with some of the staff, so they saved me the copies, 5 for £4.95. They also had Gran Turismo 5 for £1.49 as well. It was great! Not for the company, though...

Also, my original version came with the controller and posters also. The posters were, and will be, on my wall at University. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

green_sky said:
bananaking21 said:

kool aid is better! i love kool aid, where i live its pretty expensive but sometimes they make some offers and it gets pretty cheap, i found a good offer the other day and im drinking some cool aid right now! wouldnt mind spending 150$ bucks on that thing!. but popcorn is still good  

lol at buying 3 xbox one games? what is this? a cruel joke? jk

Forums are serial business. No jokes allowed. Kool aid is not too bad either. 

@Mensrea You should sell it to the OP. You could get lot of fancy tea for the profit you make. 

LOOL i just love you man

I hope it gets even more rare with the years. ^_^

Mine is used, but in impeccable conditions.