By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Xenoblade Worth $150???

For such scalping, import it or pirate it.

Around the Network

just pirate the game. if nintendo them selfs arent shipping enough copies of the game so its price can skyrocket like this well then, play fire with fire, just pirate it.

Run it in emulator. Mail Reggie/Iwata $100 for funsies or you could pre-order 3 Nintendo games to support them. This is one of those situations where emulating seems completely okay thing to do.

green_sky said:
Run it in emulator. Mail Reggie/Iwata $100 for funsies or you could pre-order 3 Nintendo games to support them. This is one of those situations where emulating seems completely okay thing to do.

why should he pre-order 3 nintendo games in return?

KylieDog said:
oniyide said:
KylieDog said:
Not even close.

What is wrong with US used prices?

nothing wrong with US at all, the problem is that Ninty of America was spineless and only released the game through Gamestop and their own website so the game has very limited amount of copies.

According to vgc it sold a lot more in the US, yet EU prices for new and used are much lower, used is still less than the cost of release day price.

Not to mention that you can easily find it new for 50€ in just about any big store in Finland, I can't imagine other countries in the EU are much different.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
oniyide said:
KylieDog said:
Not even close.

What is wrong with US used prices?

nothing wrong with US at all, the problem is that Ninty of America was spineless and only released the game through Gamestop and their own website so the game has very limited amount of copies.

According to vgc it sold a lot more in the US, yet EU prices for new and used are much lower, used is still less than the cost of release day price.

again, in the US the game is limited to one store and also has not been available for as long. Maybe in the US people are just taking advantage of the fact it was only available at gamestop

bananaking21 said:
green_sky said:

Oh he doesn't have to. I am just saying if he is ready to spend $150 bucks on a game. Might as well get 2-3 games in its place and emulate Xenoblade as it is Nintendo's fault for not meeting demand. He could order Xbone games if he wishes or 150 ios games or buy lots of popcorn. Yes, popcorn sounds best. 

green_sky said:
bananaking21 said:
green_sky said:

Oh he doesn't have to. I am just saying if he is ready to spend $150 bucks on a game. Might as well get 2-3 games in its place and emulate Xenoblade as it is Nintendo's fault for not meeting demand. He could order Xbone games if he wishes or 150 ios games or buy lots of popcorn. Yes, popcorn sounds best. 

kool aid is better! i love kool aid, where i live its pretty expensive but sometimes they make some offers and it gets pretty cheap, i found a good offer the other day and im drinking some cool aid right now! wouldnt mind spending 150$ bucks on that thing!. but popcorn is still good  

lol at buying 3 xbox one games? what is this? a cruel joke? jk

It's a good game, but it's not even close to warranting $150. Hell the $60 was questionable.

Xenoblade was for me one of the best JRPGs released the past 10 years & it was made by my favorite JRPG creator Tetsuya Takahashi the man behind Xenogears my all time favorite game, & that's why I pre-order the Collectors Edition of the game as soon I learn about it & spent almost two hundreds hours on just my first play through, the game was so addictive to me, so imo the game is worth buying & worth playing more than most games released this generation, now about the price I'm against it to spent those amount of money for a used copy I'm sure with a little search u will find a much better offer, 150 $ for a "used" copy is crazy, I am from EU & here u can still find copies of the game for 60 €