By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Xenoblade Worth $150???

Hell NO!!! Its an awesome games but 150$? NO

Around the Network

Its probably worth more than that if you want to collect it and never open the case since its rare (kinda like the Gold Zelda cassette for NES. For playing purposes its probably not worth that much. Nintendo should release it on the Wii U eshop before X releases so the people that never got a chance to play it can.

NoA loves to do this shit where they release games with tight supply...

A shop here has a bunch of red controller bundles for 70EUR. If they ever go down in price, I'll be all over them.

bananaking21 said:
just pirate the game. if nintendo them selfs arent shipping enough copies of the game so its price can skyrocket like this well then, play fire with fire, just pirate it.

You are acting like it'll affect Nintendo if he pirates the game. It won't. NoA already sold out of all their copies. These New copies are from people who kept the game sealed, and used sales of games already don't give any company any money for any game.

OT: If you are uneasy about pirating then go with what KHLover said. It's not that bad of an idea. 

P.S. No game ever is worth 150$. It's only 150$ because of the limited shipment, not the quality.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:
just pirate the game. if nintendo them selfs arent shipping enough copies of the game so its price can skyrocket like this well then, play fire with fire, just pirate it.

You are acting like it'll affect Nintendo if he pirates the game. It won't. NoA already sold out of all their copies. These New copies are from people who kept the game sealed, and used sales of games already don't give any company any money for any game.

OT: If you are uneasy about pirating then go with what KHLover said. It's not that bad of an idea. 

P.S. No game ever is worth 150$. It's only 150$ because of the limited shipment, not the quality.

my point is, if nintendo does care about even shipping the game, why should he care about pirating it?

NintendoPie said:
bananaking21 said:

I agree and i actually think its worth a whole lot more than $150. I actually had a Gold Zelda cassette back in the day but i was too young to know the value of it at the time. I ended up mistreating it to the point where the sticker was no longer there and traded it for another game. If only i could go back in time and retrieve it i would make a mint on ebay.

bananaking21 said:

my point is, if nintendo does care about even shipping the game, why should he care about pirating it?

He shouldn't, really. But, some people aren't comfortable with pirtating games since it is illegal. (I'm pretty sure, in most countries, at least.) I was just pointing out that NoA wouldn't be getting money either way.

keroncoward said:

I agree and i actually think its worth a whole lot more than $150. I actually had a Gold Zelda cassette back in the day but i was too young to know the value of it at the time. I ended up mistreating it to the point where the sticker was no longer there and traded it for another game. If only i could go back in time and retrieve it i would make a mint on ebay.

So you agree with my point but think Xenoblade is worth more than 150$? I'm not sure I understand what you are saying.

that is a ridiculous price for a game that isn't even a rare timeless piece of software from 20 years ago or something like that.

I'm sure you can find good deals at ebay sometime.