By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MORE WiiU Games Coming!

pezus said:
Sherlock would be envious

Nintendo graciously accepts your compliment.

Around the Network

they are going to need to announce more than angry birds trilogy if they want to sell any wiius.

I don't want understand

Click HERE and be happy 

I think it was a bad move. Hope in Nintendo is at an all-time low, and E3 was the time to assuage our fears. I'm all about Nintendo and I was extremely upset. I still am, in fact. Until some announcement blows my Nintendo love is significantly lower, and I think a lot of people feel the same way. If there's ever been a time to hold off on announcements, this wasn't it.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

I think there will be another Direct just before Pikmin 3 release, that will talk about new marketing campaign, summer update and hype up the summer line up.

After another Direct in Oct that will discuss Wii U sales improvement over the past few months, more detail on Holiday line up and announce holiday bundles.

The next one will be in January talking about successful holiday season, giving new details and release dates for early 2014 line up, finally show off Yarn Yoshi and SMTxFE, then at the end show a teaser trailer for Zelda.

In April announce a price cut to $250 fot the Deluxe and a $300 Mario Kart 8 bundle.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

lol obviously

I'm not putting too much stock in this. Was this originally in English, Japanese? "By 2014" is open to much interpretation particularly if you consider language issues.

hsrob said:
I'm not putting too much stock in this. Was this originally in English, Japanese? "By 2014" is open to much interpretation particularly if you consider language issues.

I think he means by the end of 2014. Alot of people on here seem to think Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros, X, Bayonetta 2, SMTxFE, Yarn Yoshi are the entire 2014 line up. I think thats only about half of exclusive line up for next year.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

PS4/Wii U combo almost a simultaneous 2014 buy for me. Definitely. I've been waiting for Fzero but it seems Nintendo is channeling Fzero through Mariokart, so hell yes! 

Sonic Lost World

Bayonetta 2

Mario Kart 

Super Smash Bros Brawl U

Needs one more game to seal the deal.

zorg1000 said:
hsrob said:

I think he means by the end of 2014. Alot of people on here seem to think Mario Kart 8, Smash Bros, X, Bayonetta 2, SMTxFE, Yarn Yoshi are the entire 2014 line up. I think thats only about half of exclusive line up for next year.

End of the year makes more sense to me than end of the Japansese financial year but I agree the above cannot be the entire year's lineup.  It would be very odd if all Nintendo showed at E3 next year was games that were announced more than a year prior.

I suspect we'll get a Wii title, Waverace or one of Nintendo's smaller franchises and at least one other in-house and one other collaboration.  I'll be very surprised if we see Zelda before the end of the year.