By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MORE WiiU Games Coming!

My Nintendo love right now is pretty low. I mean, Mario 3D World looks awful. Retro's project is DK. No starfox, Metroid, f-zero. I dunno, it just feels to me like they are mailing it in. Nintendo made me buy a PS4 this fall, I will say that.

Around the Network

MohammadBadir said:

as great as that sounds, it's very unlikely ):

It's more like an icing on an already sweet cake that we can only dream as we're once a young lad... :)

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Mensrea said:
My Nintendo love right now is pretty low. I mean, Mario 3D World looks awful. Retro's project is DK. No starfox, Metroid, f-zero. I dunno, it just feels to me like they are mailing it in. Nintendo made me buy a PS4 this fall, I will say that.

the Wii U barely started it's life span, I can assure you we will be getting those games down the line (and hopefully a great 3D Mario game, P.S. 3D world looks below average, it's certainly not awful)

mario 3d world i think looks very good, i loved 3d land . Because of that i am sure i will love 3d world as well.
my love for nintendo is at a all time high with what they showed me at e3 and what they already have done by making a great system in the wiiu.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Mensrea said:

Wii U is selling very poorly at the moment, and you would rather have Nintendo redirect their resources from Donkey Kong and 3D World to a sub 2 million franchise and a 3D Mario that couldn't possibly be released within 2013? Seriously?

You are not the center of the universe and Nintendo is a profit seeking company. Also, Reggie has a PS3 and plays it regularly. I would not be surprised if he buys a PS4 this fall as well.

(Not sure why you would even include that part in your post.)

OT: No fucking shit. @Iwata

Around the Network

Great and I bet they have more unannounced Wii U games coming by 2015

Please be excited

TripleMMM said:

MohammadBadir said:

as great as that sounds, it's very unlikely ):

It's more like an icing on an already sweet cake that we can only dream as we're once a young lad... :)

What did I just read lol

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Mensrea said:

Wii U is selling very poorly at the moment, and you would rather have Nintendo redirect their resources from Donkey Kong and 3D World to a sub 2 million franchise and a 3D Mario that couldn't possibly be released within 2013? Seriously?

You are not the center of the universe and Nintendo is a profit seeking company. Also, Reggie has a PS3 and plays it regularly. I would not be surprised if he buys a PS4 this fall as well.

Why couldn't that 3D mario be ready? Galaxy was ready at this same time in the Wii's lifecycle. 

It just seems like to me all Nintendo focuses on these days is guaranteed hits. I don't want to play another platformer. If they want to keep my money, they should diversivy at least slightly. 

I think they should definitely try to make money, but I bought the Wii U on launch day, and they have just had screw up after screw up. If they want me to keep buying their systems, they are going to have to try a little harder. I mean, Nintendo fans are going to keep them afloat, why not cater to them a little bit.

I mentioned the PS4 becuase Nintendo didn't sell me on the Wii U this fall. I will have to play games elsewhere.

Wii Sports U
Mario Party U
Legend of Zelda U
NST Project (Star Fox or Metroid?)
Wii Shoot w/Wii U Zapper

Kirby U

Kinda strike me as games that are likely for fall 2014-into 2015 that haven't been shown yet. I'd venture a guess that Nexel Level Games is already working on Luigi's Mansion U as well, after the success of the 3DS game. Maybe Nintendo Land 2 also.

Mensrea said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Mensrea said:

Why couldn't that 3D mario be ready? Galaxy was ready at this same time in the Wii's lifecycle. 

It just seems like to me all Nintendo focuses on these days is guaranteed hits. I don't want to play another platformer. If they want to keep my money, they should diversivy at least slightly. 

I think they should definitely try to make money, but I bought the Wii U on launch day, and they have just had screw up after screw up. If they want me to keep buying their systems, they are going to have to try a little harder. I mean, Nintendo fans are going to keep them afloat, why not cater to them a little bit.

I mentioned the PS4 becuase Nintendo didn't sell me on the Wii U this fall. I will have to play games elsewhere.

It was 71 months between Mario 64 and Sunshine. 63 months between Sunshine and Galaxy, and 30 months between Galaxy 1 and 2. On average thats about 4.5 years in between mainline open world 3D Mario titles. So based off that Mario Universe, or whatever they call it, will be released holiday 2014. 3D World is a completely different series meant to succeed NSMB series.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.