By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VGChartz: PS4 Outselling Xbone at 5:3 in US

I make some maths...

Amazon.com said they pre-ordered 4,000% more PS4/Xbone than order in the same E3 week last year.... so I will guess they are talking about PS360 sales and not all consoles.

If Amazon had 1k units sold last year for PS360 then they had 41k preorders of PS4/Xbone.

I'm pretty sure  Amazon sells more than 1k units per week of these consoles... and nother hint "day one preoders is almost twice the sales in Black Friday (day not the week) last year".

So I can't believe in these VGC numbers because only Amazon seem to have more preorders than VGC estimates.

Around the Network

I thought it would be way higher than that considering the terrible restrictions of the Xbox 1 and the higher price so overall from these figures, the Xbox 1 looks more impressive.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Chris Hu said:
AnthonyW86 said:
Driveclub is in the top 10 pre-ordered games while it is going to be free with PS Plus? Alot of people getting screwed then.

Not the complete game its more like a enhanced demo its going to be a long time before PS Plus gives out full retail games it might never happen they are probably going to stick with enhanced demos and indie games as PS Plus free games.

What are you talking about? They have been giving full games for free with PS Plus for years now with the instant game collection. Right now Uncharted 3 is part of it. And at E3 they said Driveclub would be part of the instant game collection, and that only consists of full games, not demos.

AnthonyW86 said:
Chris Hu said:
AnthonyW86 said:
Driveclub is in the top 10 pre-ordered games while it is going to be free with PS Plus? Alot of people getting screwed then.

Not the complete game its more like a enhanced demo its going to be a long time before PS Plus gives out full retail games it might never happen they are probably going to stick with enhanced demos and indie games as PS Plus free games.

What are you talking about? They have been giving full games for free with PS Plus for years now with the instant game collection. Right now Uncharted 3 is part of it. And at E3 they said Driveclub would be part of the instant game collection, and that only consists of full games, not demos.

I was talking about how PS Plus will work on the PS4 don't expect any full retail games on it anytime soon.  Also its already been confirmed that Drive Club+ will not be the full retail version of the games.

Just about what I expect the gap to be at launch. Even with their brand name and marketing might, I dunno if M$ can overcome the price difference. PS4 just seems like a better value(currently).

Around the Network

That was before all the DRM reversal stuff. Now it climbed to #1 at amazon right after the DRM riversal. It will only get better and better. If they announce a $400 console then it will just tear up the ps4. A Cheaper console selling more? lol why am i not surprised...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames

Latest of 2013 so far on Amazon - PS4 3rd/ Xbox 6th

Gerinako said:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2013/videogames

Latest of 2013 so far on Amazon - PS4 3rd/ Xbox 6th

PS4 on fire.

Hardly on fire now is it considering the xbox back lash and that XBO is right on its tail. Real time has XBO at 7, PS4 at 15. 

Time will tell but it certainly won't be 5:3 when both consoles launch. 

It may not be 5:3 in the U.S., but worldwide it might be.