By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VGChartz: PS4 Outselling Xbone at 5:3 in US

People are really forgetting that US users still have their Xbox Live accounts. Transferring them to the next generation along with their download history is a big deal. Not to mention Microsoft's great E3 lineup.

Also, it's an American product :P

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

People are really forgetting that US users still have their Xbox Live accounts. Transferring them to the next generation along with their download history is a big deal. Not to mention Microsoft's great E3 lineup.

Yeah the American product worked out well for the first Xbox. Do not look past the fact PS4 is significantly cheaper. PS3 was so much more expensive than it's competition, Sony completely changed the product to try and get decent sales in, buy then it was too late.

Also, 'download history', can all downloads you made on Xbox Live before be played on Xbone?

Hmm, pie.

according to the biggest gamestore in the netherlands and bnelgium ps4 is leading by a 75/25 ratio

The Fury said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Yeah the American product worked out well for the first Xbox. Do not look past the fact PS4 is significantly cheaper. PS3 was so much more expensive than it's competition, Sony completely changed the product to try and get decent sales in, buy then it was too late.

Also, 'download history', can all downloads you made on Xbox Live before be played on Xbone?

The last sentence was not to be taken seriously. Hence the ":P".

Not sure which downloads will be supported, but surely more than a few. But even then, there is always the achievements library and the exclusives that made many choose Xbox over Playstation.

Conegamer said:

In addition, it's depressing to see the most hyped game is Battlefield. 

I'm just glad it's beating call of duty

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

The last sentence was not to be taken seriously. Hence the ":P".

Not sure which downloads will be supported, but surely more than a few. But even then, there is always the achievements library and the exclusives that made many choose Xbox over Playstation.

I got that but still, some people seem to think it matters. 

Exclusives make sense but even then, MS need to surely come up with more than just another Halo/Gears game. Quantum Break is a step in the right direction. Achievements make sense as I'm sure for some them matter. All I can think is 'what are they for though?', then I remember "someone's e-dick". So they can go round slapping people in the face with it. It's not like you exchange them for prizes is it?

Hmm, pie.

weaveworld said:
Slimebeast said:
Conegamer said:
Slimebeast said:
I don't believe in those numbers. I believe it's more like 4:1 PS4 versus Xbone in the USA and 8:1 in the rest of world.

Source, or just an assumption? Seems a bit high to me.

Assumption.

All right, how about 3:1 in USA and 6:1 in rest of world?

Like someone else said there's a 'major' retailer in the Netherlands who said that pre-orders are 3:1 in favor of PS4. These numbers are exactly like the difference in the past few years between 360 and ps3 according to the guy.

So nothing much has changed over here.

That defies all logic though with all the backlash we've witnessed. Therefore I don't believe. I believe more like 4:1 in Europe and 10:1 elsewhere.

Andrespetmonkey said:
Conegamer said:

In addition, it's depressing to see the most hyped game is Battlefield. 

I'm just glad it's beating call of duty

Yeah, I guess there's that

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Driveclub is in the top 10 pre-ordered games while it is going to be free with PS Plus? Alot of people getting screwed then.

AnthonyW86 said:
Driveclub is in the top 10 pre-ordered games while it is going to be free with PS Plus? Alot of people getting screwed then.

The PS+ version won't be complete. It'll only have a few cars and tracks.