3. Ryse: Son of Rome
4. Madden NFL 25
5. Call of Duty: Ghosts
6. Watch Dogs
7. Forza Motorsport 5
8. Kinect Sports Rivals
9. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
10. Need for Speed Rivals

Read the full article: http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251076/ps4-vs-xbox-one-pre-order-totals-to-june-15th-2013/

Around the Network

I honestly thought it would have been worse.

I wonder how big a difference the Microsoft backtrack will make.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

I think it's probably more than that, but either way the no DRM should even things out.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

75k is much higher than I expected. You would imagine that they would sell in the hundreds of thousands at launch, so that is maybe 1/4 of the way there

Do most of these require deposits, or are they simply a reservation, which would mean less

I think both consoles have way more than that and since that is most likely the case I disregard the 5:3.

Around the Network
wick said:
I honestly thought it would have been worse.

I wonder how big a difference the Microsoft backtrack will make.

I agree. It's only 30k difference at this stage with all the most core and knowledgeable gamers that hated DRM that pre-ordered. The gap could have been much worse. The Xbox will have the US.

I think the difference is way high than that....

ethomaz said:

Why?

ethomaz said:

If we're looking at world wide numbers I'd assume its more like 5:1.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

I wouldn't place much in what Vgchartz says. Go by amazon they're accurate.