By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft to Pull Complete Reversal on Xbox One DRM Policies..

I'm so glad about this. Now this price is just the concern for me. When that drops to an acceptable level for me, I will be buying the One as well as the PS4 (at Launch)

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
NiKKoM said:

.... Some people will have a hard time with that... losing internet respect from hatmoza... I hope it was worth it..

Ahahaha! I don't know what I ever did to you for you to always back-hand compliment me (must of hurt your feelings some time ago) but I think it's cute that you still stalk me on VGC after so many years. Say hello to your imaginary girlfriend for me ;P

lol.. i make sly remarks to everyone... don't feel special.. :P

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Deyon said:
forest-spirit said:

What? Does this mean we can't troll the XBone anymore?

Don't worry, we'll figure something out.

lets see...lower price,more power and what else?

Just shows what major BS it was to begin with, this is a historic turn of events. It's a great decision though, they would have hated and could potentially lose a lot of sales with too many restrictions.

Now I wonder what all the desperate people defending this lunacy on the boards will do? "Xbone to win 8th gen after DRM dropped" threads abound?

That's quite the reversal but I do think it's for the best. The competition between the new HD twins is once again exciting.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Here is my response for you superchunk since the other thread was locked

Partially.

The other part neither side will ever talk about.

This is likely the reason EA was already changing its tune on Nintendo from no support ever to next year support will be there.

Sony pre-E3 had already backed off of any major DRM change.
MS was likely already hinting at it or having early discussions about doing the same.

Now EA has no reason to blacklist Wii U and I'm sure we'll see the games next year. Good as I want to buy Battlefield 4 (I will if I see games upcoming for WiiU) and definitely Battlefront.

So I guess I can hand in my "Sony fanboy troll" card now hahahaha.

Oh and all the people who were saying DRM is the future and the games industry can't survive without it......

I hope you're sticking with PC next gen because you won't want to play on a console with such old fashioned disc based ways right??

I won't name any names but you know who you are.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

You are welcome Xboners.

Hats off to Microsoft for admitting they were wrong, it's mighty big of them.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?