By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft to Pull Complete Reversal on Xbox One DRM Policies..

Hyruken said:
Now just to stop Kinect being included and it is all good!

That would make it cheaper and fairly tempting, even for me.

Around the Network
sully1311 said:
BenVTrigger said:
Here is my response for you superchunk since the other thread was locked

Partially.

The other part neither side will ever talk about.

You will need to tell us if pre-orders pick up substantially over the next few days now Ben. Not figures just in general terms.

I suspect extra quantities to appear soon so stores can resume pre orders again.

Hopefully at least. Be nice for consumers.

wow... preorders must have been terrible since E3. TGS is looking fairly important now...

Gamers won. Plain and simple. And those who defended this all along, you can thank all of us for fighting the good fight.

I'd imagine they can do a worldwide release now

And i can get me some Titanfall without feeling too bad!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Around the Network

Just been confirmed on Kotaku that a Day One patch will be needed to include these new policies. http://kotaku.com/surprise-xbox-one-drm-reversal-requires-day-one-patch-514419715?rev=1371676969

hatmoza said:
Seriously. The real heroes here are the 360 fans who were against DRM from the start. Not Sony fans.

Their passion for gaming conserved their consumer rights.

Exactly, the complaints of those that were never MS customers, nor never intended to be customers did nothing. 

OT: The bone will be mine when it drops in price.

ryuzaki57 said:
wow... preorders must have been terrible since E3. TGS is looking fairly important now...

Had to be. No way MS would have changed if they were in line with expectations.

NO MORE PANIC!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Shinobi-san said:
I'd imagine they can do a worldwide release now

And i can get me some Titanfall without feeling too bad!

Yep.

Should be no reason to limit to the 21 nations thing.