By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft to Pull Complete Reversal on Xbox One DRM Policies..

I wonder for how many people the damage is already done...
I was more interested in the PS4, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want to play Killer Instinct...
Things will be way more interesting if they also announce a price drop...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
NO MORE PANIC!

BACK TO WII U PANIC NOW!!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I guess I need a new avatar.......

OK next job.

Can everyone band together and demand Knights of the Old Republic 3!!!

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

Xbox can never win all I see now is "If they can take it out they can put it back in!!!" and "too little too late". I have a feeling most of these people were never interested to begin with.

very good news, but MS have shown their true colors with all this DRM bullshit they tried to pull off. if it werent for all the extremely bad press and pre-orders falling significantly behind the PS4 you could bet your ass that this wouldnt have happened. they wouldnt have changed this if they would have gotten away with it. next gen i expect something similar to be put.

but, now since this thing isnt anti consumer anymore i am more than open to getting an xbox 1. but the price is WAY to high now, ill wait for a few years until the price is 250$ bucks or so

Around the Network

So glad this has happened, I will now be able to get an Xbox and still be happy about the decision.
Thank you Internet I can Buy the next HALO

Lessons learned today....

+ At the end the consumers choices matter and high corporations can't made everything they wanted
+ My reading skill sucks... I can't even stay in line with all the GAF comments... so crazy.

wick said:

OK next job.

The Last Guardian first, then we can go for yours.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
wick said:

OK next job.

The Last Guardian first, then we can go for yours.

No one care about that game anymore!

Catherine 2 on the other hand... hmmmmm.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Why are people congratulating Microsofting for "admitting their mistake?" Why are you guys saying that it was noble of them to do that?

They don't give one crap about their mistake, they care about your money- they changed their policies so they can take more of your money, it has NOTHING to do with being noble.