By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Mark Cerny killed it on Jimmy Fallon

Should Mark Cerny be the face of PlayStation 4?

Hell yeah, it's his baby! 194 70.80%

No, he's too geeky! 36 13.14%

(see results) 44 16.06%

Total:274

Knack actually looks quite interesting and you could tell people on this show were far more excited for PS4.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

I'm liking the box art for Knack.

This also confirms that the E3 demo's of Knack were early builds because this demo is newer. Like in the ice part of the demo, there is a rail/fence that wasn't in the E3 build

There's only 1 nex gen console to get and it's the ps4

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Mark Cerny killed it on Jimmy Fallon

Screw you all I still like Knack

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

"The only console that plays used games." Poor Nintendo :(

Console made for gamers. Much better than Spencer trying to act like he understands games. Cerny is awesome! This guy lives and breathes videogames. Who better than the Father of the PS4!?

MS needs to fire Spencer, he's so terrible! Hes ruining their initial public image because he knows very little of what he's talking about. He sucked at Killer Instinct and Knack alone impressed me more than their KI showing.

@1:12

"this system is the only one where you can still play used games" ~jimmy
"we support used games, we don't require an internet connection" ~cerny

..wow, epic miss-information by jimmy. epic truthful yet non-specific answer by cerny.

Knack needs to spin. He needs a spinny attack. They can get the Crash Bandicoot feel here so right if Knack spins and has stuff to jump on.

On another note, I think inFamous would have been a better game to show off.

kitler53 said:

@1:12

"this system is the only one where you can still play used games" ~jimmy
"we support used games, we don't require an internet connection" ~cerny

..wow, epic miss-information by jimmy. epic truthful yet non-specific answer by cerny.

Actually, Jimmy is correct if you want the facts from the initial statements of MS. MS then went back on it later after the backlash and changed their statements to mirror Sonys to save their PR as in "Its up to the developers". Before that their system for the Xbone was created to lock down all used games.