By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: Majority of 140 PS4 games are 'back end of 2014'

LurkerJ said:
A lot of delays incoming. Delaystation

This sonuds pretty normal. Most of the releases every year hit at the end of the year. Strategically wanting to ride on that holiday buying season.

news would be if they weren't all at the end of the year.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Am I the only one that thinks getting consoles at launch is a waste?

Darth Tigris said:

Seconded

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Azerth said:
And atleast half will probably be indie

more than half probably. The industry can't sustain that many AAA releases in a year.

DamnTastic said:
Lol does the vita even has this many? ...

But pretty nice man. Excited, will be an expensive year

Pff, don't believe these announcements. It happens every gen and almost always turns out to be crap.

Around the Network

PS4 probably has the best line-up games compared t all previous PS consoles, and probably will have the best 1st year when it comes to game supply.

Dont think so maybe 40 or 50 but 140 is too much.

That is a lot of games. No doubt a number of these will unfortunately be delayed or cancelled, but even 100 games in the first year is damn good.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ajescent said:
Darth Tigris said:

Seconded

3rded

Q1 or 2 2014 with Infamous Second sons for me. If there's a bit of a low number of games I might end up playing Shadowfall, which would be the first FPS I finish since Red Faction on PS2.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Well that sounds great, this launch will be much stronger than the PS3's for sure. It can only get better from here. I have a feeling this gen Sucker Punch under Sonys ownership will become the next great game developer behind Naughty Dog and Sony Santamonica. Guerilla games have so much talent, just fix the bloody multiplayer to be top notch and customizable and you're solid!