By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: Majority of 140 PS4 games are 'back end of 2014'

Good, but I hope there's going to be enough coming in the "front end" of 2014. THAT is where Wii-U has slipped up - there's plenty coming in the back end of this year, but the front end has been dry as a bone; save for LEGO & MonHun.

Vita was more patchy but at least it managed a retail release a month for the first few months; albeit some of them were merely ports.

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
axumblade said:

So far their lineup is better for me than the PS3s launch. I hope that they don't have a drought like the Vita, WiiU and 3DS all seemed to suffer through during their first years on the market.

I'm going to get the Knack bundle. I have PSN+ so I get DriveClub for free. And I'll likely pick up Destiny. That should keep me going until Infamous: Second Son comes out. I'm hoping for more announcements over the next few months so I'll know exactly what to expect around launch time.

No you don't, you will get a piece of Driveclub for free, no idea how big:

All modes, features, options... limited cars, limited tracks.

That what you will receive

LurkerJ said:
A lot of delays incoming. Delaystation

This sonuds pretty normal. Most of the releases every year hit at the end of the year. Strategically wanting to ride on that holiday buying season.

news would be if they weren't all at the end of the year.

4 ≈ One

Am I the only one that thinks getting consoles at launch is a waste?

Darth Tigris said:
Am I the only one that thinks getting consoles at launch is a waste?

Seconded

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
axumblade said:

So far their lineup is better for me than the PS3s launch. I hope that they don't have a drought like the Vita, WiiU and 3DS all seemed to suffer through during their first years on the market.

I'm going to get the Knack bundle. I have PSN+ so I get DriveClub for free. And I'll likely pick up Destiny. That should keep me going until Infamous: Second Son comes out. I'm hoping for more announcements over the next few months so I'll know exactly what to expect around launch time.

No you don't, you will get a piece of Driveclub for free, no idea how big:

eh. It's enough of the game for me. I won't be playing the game religiously. It'll just be something to play for a bit. 

Azerth said:
And atleast half will probably be indie

more than half probably. The industry can't sustain that many AAA releases in a year.

DamnTastic said:
Lol does the vita even has this many? ...

But pretty nice man. Excited, will be an expensive year

Pff, don't believe these announcements. It happens every gen and almost always turns out to be crap.

PS4 probably has the best line-up games compared t all previous PS consoles, and probably will have the best 1st year when it comes to game supply.

Dont think so maybe 40 or 50 but 140 is too much.