By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: Majority of 140 PS4 games are 'back end of 2014'

Lol does the vita even has this many? ...

But pretty nice man. Excited, will be an expensive year

Around the Network

For comparison I wander how many games the PS3 had from holiday 2006 to end of 2007.

To me 140 games until end of 2014 sounds plenty enuff.

But there has also been a 500-something number been thrown around. Refering to the number developes supporting PS4, or what was it?

nice to know, mkes my support more reasonable.

only thing surprising is they actually came out and said it.

sweet

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
For comparison I wander how many games the PS3 had from holiday 2006 to end of 2007.

To me 140 games until end of 2014 sounds plenty enuff.

But there has also been a 500-something number been thrown around. Refering to the number developes supporting PS4, or what was it?

It was among the line : 120 in february, and 500 now.

At least 2-3 years to make a game, that would mean 500-600 games for holyday 2015

A lot of delays incoming. Delaystation

This post was moderated by axumblade

140 games in one year sounds A LOT.

And atleast half will probably be indie

I seem to remember reading a long time ago.. somewhere that the PSP was going to have 300 games by years end (Can't remember if this was the first or second year) The general response was yeah.. well there was only 2 worth buying... I hope there is not a repeat...

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)