By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 4 hours into The Last Of Us: impressions (no spoilers)

Tagged games:

I heard from Neogaf that there's an autosave glitch for some people, anyone expirienced this?

Around the Network

I got the bug around the time where you first meet Ellie.

Releasing a game with an obvious game breaking bug is a shitty thing to do, Naughty Dog.

I've just got it, can't wait to play it now

The Last of Us is the first playstation game I have ever brought day 1. It is quite simply one of the best gamies I have ever played.

The presentation and story is certainly up there with Bioshock and Mass Effect. So far I have only played about 45 mins one the game starts 20 years later.

ktay95 said:
n-skyline said:
anybody having problems with the game saving? it keeps saying autosaving on the menu and im unable to select save game manually because of it. I dont wont to turn it off and have to start over, i will be well f'd off if i have to.
Aside its a great game

yeah your fucked. happened to me too. autosave glitch has it perma autosaving so you can never save, its utter bs

yeah i decided to bite the bullet and start from an old save and its done it again after about half an hour.. im just going to wait untill they release a patch i really cant be chewed with constantly manually saving and restarting my ps3!

Around the Network
n-skyline said:
ktay95 said:
n-skyline said:
anybody having problems with the game saving? it keeps saying autosaving on the menu and im unable to select save game manually because of it. I dont wont to turn it off and have to start over, i will be well f'd off if i have to.
Aside its a great game

yeah your fucked. happened to me too. autosave glitch has it perma autosaving so you can never save, its utter bs

yeah i decided to bite the bullet and start from an old save and its done it again after about half an hour.. im just going to wait untill they release a patch i really cant be chewed with constantly manually saving and restarting my ps3!

there is an update but it didnt seem to fix it for me, unless it wasnt meant to which seems like the first thing ND need to patch

i didnt like much and i think Gamespot score is right for this game because of the lag while aiming and the stupid Ai sometimes i walk in fron of enemies and nobody notice me ! also they never notice my allies when they walk infront of them ?!! also you should stealth all the time to finish a place.

n-skyline said:
Aside its a great game

Yup, had it twice now. First time I lost 1 hour then 30 minutes. I don't really mind replaying though, gameplay is fun enough.

Andrespetmonkey said:
n-skyline said:
Aside its a great game

Yup, had it twice now. First time I lost 1 hour then 30 minutes. I don't really mind replaying though, gameplay is fun enough.

Have you earned any trophy's yet by any chance? i havnt but surely should have im 6 hours in.. i wonder if its a trophy glitch everytime im supposed to get one maybe its screwing up my autosave somehow.. gona try again disconnected from the internet

n-skyline said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
n-skyline said:
Aside its a great game

Have you earned any trophy's yet by any chance? i havnt but surely should have im 6 hours in.. i wonder if its a trophy glitch everytime im supposed to get one maybe its screwing up my autosave somehow.. gona try again disconnected from the internet

Nope. They're all really hard to get, and there isn't many, so I don't think it's a glitch. http://ps3trophies.com/forums/playstation-trophy-news/32955-last-us-trophy-list.html