By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 4 hours into The Last Of Us: impressions (no spoilers)

Tagged games:

Nope...but come Monday I'll be all over it! Glad to hear people are enjoying it, though Ive heard there's a few big bugs or glitches, which worries me.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Nope...but come Monday I'll be all over it! Glad to hear people are enjoying it, though Ive heard there's a few big bugs or glitches, which worries me.

Just one that I've run into. The autosave one.

I'm only one hour in, but really enjoying it

Also, I saw that the autosave bug has been fixed. It was an issue with ND's servers which monitor game progress

Just putting the disc in now...

One of the main characters is'nt who I thought she was. The game plays like a more serious version of uncharted in my mind. I like the graphics and feel of the game,but I'm not big on the multiplayer.

Around the Network

It's a pretty good game. Not really my type of game though so I'd give it a solid 8/10.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

wick said:
It's a pretty good game. Not really my type of game though so I'd give it a solid 8/10.

How much have you played of it?

9 hours in now, holy fuck the environments in this game are incredible. This is undoubtedly a massive leap over Uncharted in terms of gameplay and even storytelling, ND have set a really fucking high bar for their next game.

This game is WOW! Haven't tried the MP yet but for the exception of some slight bugs and glitches phenomenal. Bu t the best part of this game are clearly the fights. Even fighting one zombie is so intense and that feeling that ND captured is probably why its the best game of this gen.

Andrespetmonkey said:
9 hours in now, holy fuck the environments in this game are incredible. This is undoubtedly a massive leap over Uncharted in terms of gameplay and even storytelling, ND have set a really fucking high bar for their next game.

I'm only 3 hours in and have already been wowed so much and utterly terrified