By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ATLUS in problems? Is it the end of the company?!

Tagged games:

Wright said:

Nem said:

They got a joint project with them afterall

Which project would that be? I don't know about it.

SMT x Fire emblem

Around the Network

Either Sony or Nintendo could but Atlus then.

Sony doesn't want to lose Persona, and Nintendo needs the SMTxFE.

Either way some one save them. (Wait does Sony even have the $$ right now to do that?)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Wright said:

Nem said:

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem crossover for the Wii U iirc.

As for Catherine - without going into spoilers, let's just say that the premise is useable in more than just one setting ^^ . Closed endings they may be, but you know what I mean.

Nem said:
Wright said:

Nem said:

SMT x Fire emblem

...SMT? o.O I googled it and it comes as Shin Megami Tensei. How come I did not know of this crossover?

It would be a real shame to see them go. They localise and produce some real good stuff, and they take risks. I like to see that.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Xen said:

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem crossover for the Wii U iirc.

As for Catherine - without going into spoilers, let's just say that the premise is useable in more than just one setting ^^ . Closed endings they may be, but you know what I mean.

Yeah, just googled it. I didn't know about it.

And regarding Catherine...well. They need to survive this first to make that happen.

Wright said:

...SMT? o.O I googled it and it comes as Shin Megami Tensei. How come I did not know of this crossover?

Keep up with your Nintendo directs will you? :P Was announced on the same one X got unveiled.

Nem said:

Keep up with your Nintendo directs will you? :P Was announced on the same one X got unveiled.

I don't remember it. But hey, you've just reminded me that I need to purchase a 3DS and I don't have the money :(

Please finish Persona 5....!

Wright said:
Nem said:

I don't remember it. But hey, you've just reminded me that I need to purchase a 3DS and I don't have the money :(

Its for the Wii U, just in case you're thinking of getting it on the 3DS. ^^