By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Wimbledon 2013

Murray vs verdasco...great match!

I haven't really been able to watch Wimbledon very much this year cos of work so I've been neglecting this thread unfortunately

Around the Network

This has to be the most unorthdox Wimbeldon ever and I blame it on the grass court.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
This has to be the most unorthdox Wimbeldon ever and I blame it on the grass court.

Got a reason why? It seems no different to previous years, but the seeds going was a bit of a surprise. But it happens, I guess. Great match just now, though. Showed real bottle from Murray to turn it around.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

murray won :*(

semis and probably finals with that guy is just boring...boring player boring match.

for me the finals are djokovic vs del potro. I just hope del potro isnt injured then we can expect a great match for sure.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Conegamer said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Got a reason why? It seems no different to previous years, but the seeds going was a bit of a surprise. But it happens, I guess. Great match just now, though. Showed real bottle from Murray to turn it around.

Djokovic or Del Potro or I riot. Murray is cool and all but I am not that big of a Murray fan and I find his matches outside of surving to be very boring. Nadal and Federer being gone and everyone is getting injured.

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Murray vs verdasco...great match!

I haven't really been able to watch Wimbledon very much this year cos of work so I've been neglecting this thread unfortunately

you are still alive? :O

Murray v Djokovic Wimbledon final, these two are by far the best players in the world at present. Hope Murray can end this British jinx at Wimbledon (77 years since a British male champ)