By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

i might get MP3....heard it was good

Around the Network
dsoverpsp said:
ok ^^ ill get metroid prime 3 but what does that have to do with ssbb?

I was talking to wiiforever who hasn't played a Metroid game, or hasn't recently or whatever.

^i have never but it does seem interesting
i do like using Samus in melee a lot!

Oyvoyvoyv said:
I have a question. If I download the songs, what program do I need to listen to them?

They're just mp3s, at least they should be...so any program will play them.

Also, it looks like GameTrailers removed the very spoilerish video of near the end of SSE.  Good for them, but it's a little too late hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Hey is anyone interested in playing Super Mario 64 online? You can get Project 64 K which is an N64 emulator and get the SSB rom or if you get on the VGC charts IRC chat we started up I can transfer it to you.

Remember you must own a copy of the original or had owned it and something happened to it, if you fall under those categories its perfectly legal.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Playing online in what way?

Oh...you mean SSB, not Super Mario 64 haha. Nah, I tried that, it was alright, but since Brawl is so close, I'm just gonna play that.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

It's fun just like playing on the old 64, as long as you have a controller for your PC that is.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Yeah, well, I might try it again. It didn't seem to load servers correctly last time I tried. Perhaps tomorrow I'll try. I've got a freaking queue of games to play hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

You have the Project 64k emulator? it always worked fine for me.

wfz said:
Wow I completely forget to check the Dojo nowadays since the game has been released.

Hey Delta, who do you play as most of the time? I'm thinking of going with Link, Toon Link, or Falco. I want to try everyone though, they all seem much cooler in this game.

I personally like Zelda, but in single player you have to use a large variety of the characters, and in multilpayer I often set random to keep it interesting, and so I get to know other characters. From Melee, when I would choose, it was often Zelda, Sheik, Link, Ness, or Samus.