By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Has anyone actually completed 100% of this game yet?

It appears the mystery of Krystals voice actor was settled with Krystal appearing in the Lylat Cruiser Stage.

We still have the "O" section of the music list missing though. I wonder if it was for the suppossed third 3rd party character that was to be in the game? Could it be the delays were in part due to removing that character at the last minute?

The Ghost of RubangB said:
1: Stop making shooters. Please. You're not Valve or Free Radical.
2: Stop trying to force photo-realism down my throat until you can get out of the uncanny valley. Work on style and presentation instead of just pixels and bloom.
3: Try something weird and new, and hope we like it.

You'll cut costs way more than you cut revenue, and thus increase profit.
Around the Network

If this was a normal game, somebody has of course 100 % it. It's been 5 days! But this is Brawl, so that might not be the case

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I have a question. If I download the songs, what program do I need to listen to them?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

The Ghost of RubangB said:
1: Stop making shooters. Please. You're not Valve or Free Radical.
2: Stop trying to force photo-realism down my throat until you can get out of the uncanny valley. Work on style and presentation instead of just pixels and bloom.
3: Try something weird and new, and hope we like it.

You'll cut costs way more than you cut revenue, and thus increase profit.

Wow I completely forget to check the Dojo nowadays since the game has been released.

Hey Delta, who do you play as most of the time? I'm thinking of going with Link, Toon Link, or Falco. I want to try everyone though, they all seem much cooler in this game.

Around the Network

Hmm I've noticed they seemed to make the delay on Ness'/Lucas' B move a lot shorter it seemed to take forever last game and it made that move almost useless against a person, even though when it did hit it would be %40 damage and almost always KO.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I shouldn't have watched that video.

BUT IT WAS SO ****ING AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow - is that video part of SSE?

Yes, it is. It's near the end I bet! Well, that is kind of obvious. >_>

I refuse to watch the ending of the SSE though.

^wow...at first i thought SSE would be boring but now it suddenly seems quite interesting (after playing the "story mode" in melee)