By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

wiiforever said:
how do u change the music in SSBB? (press R when selecting stage???) and how do u do it in Melee?

In Melee, I think you had to unlock the sound test, but I'm not sure. When a stage is loading, press and hold the L or the R button.

In Brawl, go to "My Music". From there, you can set the odds of a song appearing on the stage. So if you hate a song, and don't want it to appear on the stage, set it to 0%. Song will appear at random I believe. More info here: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/music/music08.html

Around the Network
wfz said:

Has anyone played Brawl yet on this site? My friend got the game, and he's having a party this Friday, I can't wait to play! I was going to make a thread about this, but I decided to just post it in here. Anything you guys want me to do in particular? I'll have my impressions up when I get back on Saturday for sure! 

Yeah, I have. I'm studying in Japan right now. I have a Japanese Wii and a copy of the game. Nothing I'd like you to do in particular other than to have fun, but I'm pretty sure you will. I'm about 35% of the way through single player, but with also having Wii Fit, which many people around here like to come to my room to play, and finals this week, game progress has been greatly slowed. I expect to finish at least SSE next week. Another person I know does have a downloaded copy on his modded Wii (which I do not condone), and they've been playing multiplayer the last several nights, but they just started single player. Both are quite fun so far. Final smashes can be fun, but you've got to be careful with some or you'll miss.

Oh yeah, for people wondering about Ness' and Lucas' with the giant raining thunder bolts, yes it is possible to dodge on some stages, but safety is not guaranteed, and there are some smaller stages where it can take up almost the whole area at once, and then you're fairly screwed, but you should've seen the look on a guy's face last night when I dodged all of them.

All taunts.  Luigi's is godly.  G&W gives you the finger. 

Lucario kind of has a similar taunt to Links. Captain Falcon has a similar one to Fox's. Ganondorf pulls out his sword. Fox's secret taunt his back! ^_^ Will Falco's be back? Will Wolf get one too?

I predict something hidden tonight. lol

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

What modes haven't been revealed yet? All I can think of is All Star. It will be that, a character, or maybe a stage.

I dont think the Boss Battle mode has been revealed, has it?

Digg VGChartz!

TROPHIES!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a massive Assist Trophy update. At least it isnt just one trophy. Seems like Sakurai is packing a lot more info into these updates now.

Digg VGChartz!

It hasn't. Update is a lot of Assist Trophies.