By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "Long term exclusive partnership with Bungie" - SONY

BasilZero said:
I'll be getting both Titanfall and Destiny on PC.

PC Gaming Master Race wins again!

(I wonder how much and what content they will add for the PS4 version).

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
sth88 said:
It's a good pickup for Sony, no question. I think it's good for Bungie as well; they've never been on a PS console before, so cultivating a fanbase on the PS4 is a must, and this will probably go a long way. I'm not sure I'd call it a megaton, though, seeing as it's probably not going to be as big as CoD, and since there will still be plenty of X1 owners who pick up the game (myself included).

oh its a megaton.

I was on the official Bungie forums and tons of hardcore Halo fans are saying they are going to switch to PS4 now

9087 said:
sth88 said:
It's a good pickup for Sony, no question. I think it's good for Bungie as well; they've never been on a PS console before, so cultivating a fanbase on the PS4 is a must, and this will probably go a long way. I'm not sure I'd call it a megaton, though, seeing as it's probably not going to be as big as CoD, and since there will still be plenty of X1 owners who pick up the game (myself included).

oh its a megaton.

I was on the official Bungie forums and tons of hardcore Halo fans are saying they are going to switch to PS4 now

Not much of a "hardcore Halo fanboy" if they're leaving the only console that lets you play Halo, are they?

Trunkin said:
9087 said:
sth88 said:

oh its a megaton.

Not much of a "hardcore Halo fanboy" if they're leaving the only console that lets you play Halo, are they?

its not the same Halo without Bungie behind it these days

This would have been a megaton if Destiny actually looked good...

As it stands right now, Titan Fall is the next best thing in shooters.

Around the Network
9087 said:
sth88 said:

oh its a megaton.

Destiny is also coming to The Xbox One and Halo 5 is being released next year, so yeah.. i'm calling bullshit on this one. 

A lot of fans were disappointed with Halo 4, and the community is dwindling on XBL.

Destiny will be the new Halo

PullusPardus said:
I hate to say it, but I actually liked Titanfall more than Destiny, Destiny just looked like PlanetSide 2 and Borderlands.
Titanfall (is it exclusive?) looks pretty cool.

1 yr-timed.

...and i thought destiny looked amazing.

DLC is not a megaton. Ever. Especially if it's timed exclusivity.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

OMG this is almost as big as the exclusive 1960 Batman skin for Arkham Origins.