By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "Long term exclusive partnership with Bungie" - SONY

9087 said:
A lot of fans were disappointed with Halo 4, and the community is dwindling on XBL.

Destiny will be the new Halo

The only issue with Halo 4 is the Multiplayers... not addicted.

Around the Network

Why are people downplaying Titanfall? I thought it looked amazing. Destiny certainly looks a lot better though and I wouldn't go as far as to call Destiny the next Halo.

i hate it because i hate all these payments to get some exclusive stuff for every console. they could invest the same money to employ more people and finish the last guardian instead. that would be a full new game then.

just as example which games sony pays for from the conference yesterday.

batman

watch dogs

asscreed

destiny

diablo 3

for batman, they pay money to get extra costumes and to ensure that the competition doesn't get a special costume. 

microsoft isn't any better...

Titanfall looked great. Definitely PC purchase.
Destiny looked great. Definitely PC purchase.

Megaton? Nope. My PC still wins. Exclusives make the difference, not Time exclusives/dlc/other silly stuff.

Where's the problem? Insomniac is working with Microsoft now. Companies come and go. It's normal.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
OMG this is almost as big as the exclusive 1960 Batman skin for Arkham Origins.

Wow there buddy! Are you making fun of the 1960's adam west costume!

I personally was more impressed with Destiny (I'm interested in the whole "magic" aspects, like the Warlock abilities), but Titanfall also seemed like a lot of fun with the mechs. With that said, I prefer to play FPS games on PC, so if Destiny gets a PC release, I would get both titles for my PC.

What a stupid thing to say when they are making a game to xboxz.

Take my love, take my land..

A megaton would be if bungie makes a ps4 exclusive, like insomniac for the xbox

I didn't like Halo and will probably not like Destiny too.

The only multiplayer focused game that I think is interesting is The Division from Ubisoft.