By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Which console do you think looks the best?

Xbox One 48 8.19%

PS4 361 61.60%

Wii U 102 17.41%

None, THEY all ugly!! 75 12.80%

Total:586

It looks like 2 blu-ray players duck taped together. I can't say that I like the design all that much.

Around the Network

The PS4 and Xbox One both look very peculiar. The Wii U looks somewhat normal, so I would go for that.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

PS4 is truly ugly. The design is almost embarassing.

But I don't care, if it's black it won't be very visible in my living room.

Ugly as sin and looses points for lack of originality. Looks like a squashed XBO.

At first, i though what the hell was that? When i first saw the PS4 design but i now quite like it, not the best looking device out there but at least it don't look so bulky. PS4 reminds of the original PS2 as well

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

Clearly (Insert console of choice) is so much better looking than (console I do not like) because of the curves/lines (chose one). Clearly the (insert console of choice manufacture) understands gamers, what gamers want, and deliver the best.

Seriously, I am laughing so hard because they look freaking the same! Watching all the one that hated the Xbox One eat the taste of bitter raw crow.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

PullusPardus said:

It looks like this guy.

Thank goodness its not Matte.

That's sexy as fuck.

I'd say the WiiU looks better, but only because the other two aren't pretty. At all.

By the way, have Sony revealed any pics of the back of the PS4? I haven't seen it anywhere.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

you ask why we all write in italic? well, that is basically the design of the ps4, huh :D

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

I'll give the slight edge to Ps4