By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Which console do you think looks the best?

Xbox One 48 8.19%

PS4 361 61.60%

Wii U 102 17.41%

None, THEY all ugly!! 75 12.80%

Total:586

I think that the PS4 looks really awesome...

Around the Network

What the heck is up with the 8th gen's console designs? PS4 and X1 look horrid, and Wii U just looks boring.

Sony did what they have been doing the whole time, match what MS brings to the table and slightly top that. The PS4 compared to the Xone is slightly more curved and less noticable, wich is a good thing.

personally i quite like the xbox,

won't know until we see them in the flesh though

Above & Beyond

None are that amazing, but the PS4 looks quite nice and is a good sized system.

Around the Network

They are both pretty ugly, but I would say that the X1 looks slightly better. 

I wonder if the PS4's slant has some function to it. The slant will prevent people from being able to slide it all the way against a wall, so the air vents can't get covered by someone who doesn't know to keep it ventilated. 

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:

They are both pretty ugly, but I would say that the X1 looks slightly better. 

I wonder if the PS4's slant has some function to it. The slant will prevent people from being able to slide it all the way against a wall, so the air vents can't get covered by someone who doesn't know to keep it ventilated. 

Or the cables would as they have done for every console since the dawning of time ;-p

I wonder how would the slim model look? it's already sleek.

nvm

They all look meh, but never cared about that. Sits on the shelf beneath the television anyways.