By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Which console do you think looks the best?

Xbox One 48 8.19%

PS4 361 61.60%

Wii U 102 17.41%

None, THEY all ugly!! 75 12.80%

Total:586

Aww, I missed out on the italics :(

It looks okay... can't say I really care for it, or care at all for that matter.

Around the Network

I'm not in love with it but don't really care for boxes although is cool that you can put the PS4 on the side

It looks like a really ugly donkey that was smashed to death with a Ps2, thus forming the Ps4.

LOL ps4 looks like Xbone to me. Both very average looking console. Its obvious sony copied its design and tweaked so it looks a tad different

Otakumegane said:
WiiU wins by default. (That's Not a good thing)

Both of them and their divided-ness look pretty bad.

The PS4 is beautiful and the only console close to being that nice looking is the new PS3 SKU ;)

Around the Network
Azerth said:
haha just read that if you want it to stand vertically you have to buy it separate haha

Not really, I always put my PS2 and PS3 fat vertically without the stand, they never dropped. The stand is just safer.

pitzy272 said:
Wow what is going on here? I'm shocked by these comments. I'm usually hard on Sony, but my jaw dropped when I saw the console. I thought it looked gorgeous. Maybe I need to get another look, but I doubt that's the case.

Dude the console is amazing and the only reason people are bashing the design is because they think they can design a better one... they can't :P 

Rafux said:
Azerth said:
haha just read that if you want it to stand vertically you have to buy it separate haha

Not really, I always put my PS2 and PS3 fat vertically without the stand, they never dropped. The stand is just safer.

true i just thought it was funny since it seems like something that would be included in the box  ment no disrepect or anything

I think they are all ugly tbh.

The Wii U looks best to me. The PS4 just has a very strange shape to it and it should be obvious for the XB1.