By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate the Microsoft Conference! - I do not think anyone will be able to beat their exclusives!! Gamers mad about DRM voted it down! For Shame!!!

Rate

Out of this world 10 plus! 66 8.52%

10 45 5.81%

9 72 9.29%

8 103 13.29%

7 144 18.58%

6 108 13.94%

5 159 20.52%

other post below ( you lie!) 77 9.94%

Total:774

3 out of 4. It was a successful conference, and they did their job well, including justifying the Orwellian features of the system. However, as a Nintendo/PC guy, nothing made me say "wow, I need to get one of these!" Plus, the $500 price tag is probably for a low tier system, meaning this thing will launch at $200 more than the Wii U did a year ago.

Microsoft set the bar, but Sony and Nintendo can still jump it.

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network

9/10 very solid conference:

I'm giving it a 9 even tho most of the games don't interest me, This show was so much better than the ones in the past 3 years

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

7 / 10

While a lot of these games looked good, I just didn't see any AAA potential like BioShock Infinite or The Last of Us.

Around the Network

One / One
Awesome show.

i give it an 8, so many great games. Microsoft have finally proved they can make a good conference. By Microsoft standards, this has to be the best E3 conference by them

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

For me it gets a 9.5/10 simply because of the technical errors.

That was a really awesome conference. It has all the games I could have wanted and more.

$499 is hella spendy but for me it's definitely worth it.

I thought it was pretty awesome, i would give it a 9.

I was super excited to see Killer Instinct, Ryse looked pretty awesome too.

I'll go with 8/10

It's unfortunate that Microsoft didn't address its controversies, but the games were there.

Dead Rising 3 and Killer Instinct look like a lot of fun, and Titanfall was a show-stopper. Ryse looks a bit too scripted and QTE-heavy for my tastes, but the graphics are impressive. I'm less interested in Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, and Project Spark. A lot of the most interesting games are multiplatform, but that's bound to happen.

Like I wrote in kowenicki's thread, the changes to Xbox Live might be the best part of the conference. Two free games per month? Sign me up.