By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate the Microsoft Conference! - I do not think anyone will be able to beat their exclusives!! Gamers mad about DRM voted it down! For Shame!!!

Rate

Out of this world 10 plus! 66 8.52%

10 45 5.81%

9 72 9.29%

8 103 13.29%

7 144 18.58%

6 108 13.94%

5 159 20.52%

other post below ( you lie!) 77 9.94%

Total:774

Too me it was just boring as hell and one huge disappointment, sorry. The only game I was interested in (Banjo Kazooie) didn't even appear.

But they did show quite a number of games, quite a few with really impressively looking trailers, just not a single one I'm personally interested in, so I can understand that others will rate it much higher.

Around the Network

+ To the point, finally games

+ Ryse looks awesome

+ Spark and Sunset Overdrive look interesting

+ 60fps everywhere

+ Generally good line-up

+/- All games shown looked good or great, but nothing blew me away and nothing surprised me in a good way (insomniac was a surprise, but only bc of their PS history and not bc their game looked surprisingly good).

- High price, though expected

- 1 or 2 too many shooters

8/10

I gave it a nine because the conference was actually good (most of it anyway) but 499 dolars and drm doesn't put the xone in a good position.

7/10 besides Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3 it was kinda meh. Also I was hoping it would be less then $499 dollars.

They showed a pretty decent amount of games, but only Project Spark, Insomniac's game and Titanfall looked interesting for me, and games that I might buy.

Overall a 7/10

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

5/10

Positives:

A solid focus on games. No talking about Kinect. Games Games Games
The Witcher 3 gameplay
Dark Souls II
MGS V (cautious about this one)
Project Spark

Neutral:

Games didn't really show how they can be much better from the X360 outside of more fps.
Titanfall. It looks intriguing, but it clearly is a online game and that didn't make it stand out too much.
Halo....something
Quantum Break

Negative:

Not too many "mindblowing" blockbusters that the XOne direly needs, or any rather.
$499 price point. Seriously, did you learn nothing from Sony?
Lack of information on DRM
Cartoony games taking a huge focus
Lack of Japanese titles

Not a bad show, but not great either. A missed opportunity really.

To me It was a 7 or 8 It was good alot of exclusive games on Deck still feel like its missing that one game im interested in. halo was expected others are wait and see need more info.. but the price tag at the end made the score go down..not Bad tho MS.. Price and that Drm is a turn off for me as it stands now/ I feel like they left the door open for sony to knock out the park tonight.. just my opinion

They also didnt address DRM concerns which means theyre not gonna bring it up again so yea a 7 for me

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

I gave it a 7. It was good, but they should have been direct and adressed the DRM, used games issues.

DEAD RISING 3:Amazing!!! It is Xbox One zombieU for me, made me want a XBoxOne =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

how many exclusives? thats what I want to know.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

It was solid despise that only 4 games interest me and 2 of those are multiplatform, objectively i have no complains except that all games are still bread w/'the same' but that's more the studios fault and we are here to rate the conference itself.

The good: New IP's, games only, Killer Instinct, dat McLaren.
The bad: more of the same, quick time events, four hundred ninety nine dollars, no 360 price drop.
The ugly: crimson dragons sound effects come later as dlc? - why can't Battlefield start? - how much it costed to have that McLaren there for 2 minutes?

7.8 out of 10