By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate the Microsoft Conference! - I do not think anyone will be able to beat their exclusives!! Gamers mad about DRM voted it down! For Shame!!!

Rate

Out of this world 10 plus! 66 8.52%

10 45 5.81%

9 72 9.29%

8 103 13.29%

7 144 18.58%

6 108 13.94%

5 159 20.52%

other post below ( you lie!) 77 9.94%

Total:774

I change my mind

Games, games and more games. No BS

But that price is BS allegedly the uk are paying $660 when we make the conversion.

No thanks!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Couldn't tell ya, I didn't watch it.

Im gonna give it a 9, just because of the leaks.

There was no real "surprise". No leaks, would have been a 10 quite easily. Best E3 conference Ive seen in a long time.

Maybe a 6 or so. Pretty bad job of explaining what a large portion of their exclusive games were even about, and I'm disappointed by the $500 price tag.

7/10

Killer Instict and Project spark are interesting, the rest...

Around the Network

a few too many third person and first person shooters.
Hefty price tag.
games looked really good.
I give it a 9

6 out of 10

They showd a lot of games but sadly most of them doent intrest me.

The only real drawback was the price tag, which wasnt altogether unexpected.

Even their technical difficulty wound up being hilarious.

They really just brough great looking game after great looking game, shooters were the exception, not the rule, Xbox Live content will be in local currency, just amazing.

They must still have a few games in the barrel as well, no sign of Lionhead, and rare is huge, barely got touched!

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

8 out of 10, I hate the fact that they didn't address people's concerns with the console. The price is also too high, but they had some very awesome games and I am excited for the console.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I give it a 10. Very good job.