By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate the Microsoft Conference! - I do not think anyone will be able to beat their exclusives!! Gamers mad about DRM voted it down! For Shame!!!

Rate

Out of this world 10 plus! 66 8.52%

10 45 5.81%

9 72 9.29%

8 103 13.29%

7 144 18.58%

6 108 13.94%

5 159 20.52%

other post below ( you lie!) 77 9.94%

Total:774

Solid 7. Insomniac's shooter looked like it could be fun, liked the Panzer Dragoon successor, and that Spark game looked really promising too.

Shame about the price.

Gutted that Mirror's Edge 2 didn't appear.. maybe in EA's conference in a couple of hours.

Around the Network

Things I care about:
New Panzer Dragoon
Ryse
MGS Phantom Pain

Kinda Interested:
Sunset Overdrive
Quantom Break
Below
Project Spark

Pretty solid conference. 7/10

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Not bad 8.5

The price is what I expected.

Considering I spend about that on my phones and tablets almost every year, that's a fair price for something that will be current for the next 5-9 years.

Pay the most for launch console, don't know why people were thinking $399.00 was going to be the price, 300,000 servers cost mony.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Having watched every E3 this was probably Microsoft's best. But they really had to nail this one or the xone would of been doomed.

Every game shown looked interesting and they showed a huge mix of games. So many new IP's.

Highlights for me were Killer Instinct hell fecking yeah!
Dead Rising 3, The Spark which reminds me of classics like Populous, Black or White and Mega lo Mania. So happy a game like that is coming.

But the best part for me was the Titan game, holy shit that looks amazing.

So it has to be a 10/10 as they got everything right. They didn't spend a lot of time on the established IP's i.e Halo and spent more on the new ones.

Before the conference I was fearful for them but they did well. I will get one on release.

If Sony can match the content then we are in for an awesome new generation!

10/10

they did a really good job.

Around the Network

7...because of the high price ---But it was a solid conference! good work M$...no disable DRM and enable used game for every game and you will have a great time ;)

6/10

+ All about games, some of them interesting. MGSV.
- Nothing too mind-blowing for me. Technical issues. Expensive.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

everything was good but that $500 price tag oh well I got reasons to keep my 360 for a very long time

9/10.

Good games, Killer Instinct, Battlefield 4 (when that game actually worked), and Smartglass.

The only bad thing is probably the price. $499 is a little steep.

didn't watch it but i want to complain this thread has no poll...