By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate the Microsoft Conference! - I do not think anyone will be able to beat their exclusives!! Gamers mad about DRM voted it down! For Shame!!!

Rate

Out of this world 10 plus! 66 8.52%

10 45 5.81%

9 72 9.29%

8 103 13.29%

7 144 18.58%

6 108 13.94%

5 159 20.52%

other post below ( you lie!) 77 9.94%

Total:774

6/10 - The only exclusives that i tought looked interesting was Killer instinct and Titanfall, basically all the other goodlooking games were multiplat. The price is too much since you basically have to subscribe to Xbox live aswell

But the absolute biggest drawback was that they were too scared to clarify anything about their drm bullshit

Lets see what Sony and Nintendo can bring before calling this though. Sony might screw up bigtime

Around the Network

5/10 I am a platformer, action adventure fan and besides Project Spark (Coming on PC as well :D ) and Black Tusk's new game nothing really Sparked my interest. That's $560 that i'm gonna be saving :D

7.5 out 10 i say, even though i didn't like the majority of the games they showed, but then again the ''call of duty crowd'' is the majority these days, so that's my opinion.

They also did not say anything about the DRM debacle that's everywhere at the moment!

Everything looked great, the problem is they did nothing to address the DRM concerns at all and the price point is absurd...However, Sony has yet to present their release and price point...

-- Nothing is nicer than seeing your PS3 on an HDTV through an HDMI cable for the first time.

Pretty well-paced conference but definitely not for me. 499€ for more shooters, smartglass and Kinect stuff? Nope. MGS5 was the only really exciting thing and we'll have it on PS4.

Around the Network

I'd give it an 7.5/10 from what I saw.

1.) Sure, they did show game after game, but at the same time, were there really any BIG, ENORMOUS megatons? For me, they more or less completely played it safe, and that doesn't scream "10 out of 10 Conference" to me.

2.) $499 pricetag, ouwch.

I feel as if everyone is giving it "OMG 10/10" scores just due to the hype of the new generation, but when looking back and reflecting on all this, none of this is "Mind-Blowing", and Sony still seems to offer the better use of the cloud and Gaikai.

IMO, the ball is in Sony's court, if they drop a $399 price-tag at their conference, as well as drop a few Megatons at their show (Versus 13, The Last Guardian, and Rockstar's AGENT would be enough, launch titles anyone?) With those few things, and as long as they stay focused, they'll "win" E3 hands down, with a 10/10 conference in my book.

Personally I expect Sony to drag Microsoft through the Mud during their conference and "DESTROY" them as Microsoft intended to destroy Sony, some good ol fashioned Irony is about to play out I suspect.

apparently it reminded me of PS3 conference, loads of game, MGS4, Final fantasy, new ips, giant enemy crab, high price tag. Now Xbone MGS5, new ips, awkward technical issues. and a huge price tag..

7/10 good conference but Xbox One has failed to impress me, some games like MGS, Ryse, Witcher 3, Forza 5 are looking good but overall it's not very impressive, expecially for 499$.

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaally wanted to see more of Black Tusk.

I gave it a 8 , Deserves a 10 to be honest. It was all about games !
But that price, it's 660$ here .. Microsoft should've treated better europe.