By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate the Microsoft Conference! - I do not think anyone will be able to beat their exclusives!! Gamers mad about DRM voted it down! For Shame!!!

Rate

Out of this world 10 plus! 66 8.52%

10 45 5.81%

9 72 9.29%

8 103 13.29%

7 144 18.58%

6 108 13.94%

5 159 20.52%

other post below ( you lie!) 77 9.94%

Total:774

7 out of 10. They showed a lot of interesting games. But the price kills the hype. Assuming the PS4 is between $399 and $499 I just cannot say buying this console will be a priority for me. Maybe in 3 years. Price killed my boner.

Around the Network

I gave it a 5. I would have given a 4 if it was an option, but I thought "lower than 5" was too vague, so I'm willing to give them a bit of the benefit of the doubt.

• DRM is still bullshit.
THE CLOUD
• 499 US DOLLARS
• Minecraft again?
• Killer Instinct could be cool but the fighting genre is already overpopulated.
• Too many shooters.
• Ryse is 'press x to win' the game.
• Showed a few good-looking exclusives.
• Too little gameplay shown half the time.
• Twitch is cool.
• Still no clarity on used games.

Obviously this console isn't for me, but then I already knew that would be the case.

The conference on it own i feel was very well done. Alot of games was announced which was awesome and thats what i like to see. I dont really feel they had a megaton announcement, but thats fine i guess.

However i dont really feel the hype i should feel due to the DRM debacle. Especially considering CBOAT latest rumours. I dont know... i feel they should have adressed the DRM stuff even though i feel conferences should focus mostly on games.

Also the price was higher than expected.

8/10

7 out of 10. They showed a lot of interesting games. But the price kills the hype. Assuming the PS4 is between $399 and $499 I just cannot say buying this console will be a priority for me. Maybe in 3 years. Price killed my boner.

The conference on it own i feel was very well done. Alot of games was announced which was awesome and thats what i like to see. I dont really feel they had a megaton announcement, but thats fine i guess.

However i dont really feel the hype i should feel due to the DRM debacle. Especially considering CBOAT latest rumours. I dont know... i feel they should have adressed the DRM stuff even though i feel conferences should focus mostly on games.

Also the price was higher than expected.

8/10

Around the Network

6/10 from me. That price is terrible.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I´d give it a 7

As for the games, hey look good I don´t feel impressed by visuals anymore. Halo and Project Spark do interest me. Killer Instinct is a nice surprise, but considering how Rare screwed up their franchises in the past, I´d rather play the game first before jumping on conclusions.

Minecraft seems a good idea, but I think it´s too late to bring casuals back to consoles right now.

The XboxOne price tag is really dissapointing. Just too expensive, and still with a lot of questionable features that could be at least barely dressed in the conference, but weren´t.

Did you guys really think it would have cost 399 or lower then that lol?

I gave it a 9 games looked fantastic, minus 1 for a hard to swallow price, for me at least.

Shame im not going to be getting one #NODRM!

Seriously, how is it even possible after That conference that more people give it a 6/10 or less than a 8/10 or more ?

It's just ridiculous...

Zones : I still don't understand all the love for Blizzard, what was the last game they developed worth playing?