By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rate the Microsoft Conference! - I do not think anyone will be able to beat their exclusives!! Gamers mad about DRM voted it down! For Shame!!!

Rate

Out of this world 10 plus! 66 8.52%

10 45 5.81%

9 72 9.29%

8 103 13.29%

7 144 18.58%

6 108 13.94%

5 159 20.52%

other post below ( you lie!) 77 9.94%

Total:774

7 Could've been an 8 if not for the price tag.

I liked that it was all about games, unfortunately too many shooters. Also, they didn't address any of the concerns

Around the Network

4/10

far to many shooters
lame price point
i only liked 1 game from the press conference "project spark"

10. The really killed it with the games. I have no idea how Sony can top this....

(Negatives are high price point and no mention of DRM)

7 out of 10. They showed a lot of interesting games. But the price kills the hype. Assuming the PS4 is between $399 and $499 I just cannot say buying this console will be a priority for me. Maybe in 3 years. Price killed my boner.

The conference on its own i feel was very well done. Alot of games was announced which was awesome and thats what i like to see. I dont really feel they had a megaton announcement, but thats fine i guess.

However i dont really feel the hype i should feel due to the DRM debacle. Especially considering CBOAT latest rumours. I dont know... i feel they should have adressed the DRM stuff even though i feel conferences should focus mostly on games.

Also the price was higher than expected.

EDit: specs would have been nice as well

8/10

Around the Network

7 out of 10. They showed a lot of interesting games. But the price kills the hype. Assuming the PS4 is between $399 and $499 I just cannot say buying this console will be a priority for me. Maybe in 3 years. Price killed my boner.

7/10. Would be a 9/10 but the price point is a no-go.

Project Spark looked interesting, and that's probably the only game I'd buy out of the announced lineup. The Dead Rising 3 and Titanfall reveals in particular didn't live up to my expectations, and I'm very disappointed that we didn't get to see much of Black Tusk's game.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

The conference on it own i feel was very well done. Alot of games was announced which was awesome and thats what i like to see. I dont really feel they had a megaton announcement, but thats fine i guess.

However i dont really feel the hype i should feel due to the DRM debacle. Especially considering CBOAT latest rumours. I dont know... i feel they should have adressed the DRM stuff even though i feel conferences should focus mostly on games.

Also the price was higher than expected.

8/10