By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are these the playable E3 games @ Best Buy?

Th3PANO said:

fake, wind waker has still the same logo.

I bet they just did a google image search.

Around the Network

Why the fuck would they show a freaking dlc game. Man Nintendo. if this is true, you sure know how to dissapoint fans. Everything what looks different to Wii would be masterful. WTF.....

lol only four? i doubt they would show only those four, the current WiiU demo stations have few demos, but they have a ton of videos and info too, plus its a very shitty collage, with old logos and whatnot lol

DieAppleDie said:
lol only four? i doubt they would show only those four, the current WiiU demo stations have few demos, but they have a ton of videos and info too, plus its a very shitty collage, with old logos and whatnot lol

it's already confirmed that 4 games will be playable. http://e3.nintendo.com/

And why the hell Wonderful 101 AND Pikmin 3??? They look too similar! Can't believe that they are this stupid...

Around the Network

sincerely, ive always thought Mario kart and Mario U would be early 2014 releases, and this might confirm my theory if true...We might get Yoshi and Bayonetta 2 as a Holiday main titles and then get the follow up by Mario, Kart, Xeno etc. in first half 2014, that would be the ideal imo

That would be extremely sucky. Wind Waker HD the only good one of the bunch since it doesn't release in a few weeks unlike the others.

Hmm...I would like to play Pikmin, hopefully it's not the same as the E3 demo though.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Dont forget that WiiU will get som big 3rd party games as well, so the holiday boost is more or less granted, imo Nintendo doesnt need really big guns for this year, better save them for next year when competition faces the typical sloppy launch with no games...

Key word: playable.

How many PS4 or Xbone first party games will be playable at E3?