By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are these the playable E3 games @ Best Buy?

It can't be truth!

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

It's possible. We will find out in a couple of days, no?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Chandler said:
Wow you guys really thought they would have Mario 3D, Mario Kart U, Retro's game etc. at those demo stations. Man, you are pretty much begging for Nintendo to disappoint you. Why would they show games that are far off? For people to say at best "Yeah, this is pretty neat, but those games are coming in 5-6 months so we'll buy one later, maybe." People have a short attention span, it makes no sense to wow them with games that are rather far off. The impression will be worn off by the time the games actually release.

Both 3D Mario and Mario Kart 8 have been confirmed a while back by Nintendo to be playable at E3.

That poster looks fake to me tbh. It would make more sense to have Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, NSL U/NSMB U, 3D Mario and Mario Kart 8 demoed.

Seems legit. Guys just think a bit, why would Nintendo give you an early build to play? Those games are probably almost done so you get to try them.

I wouldn't be happy, but I wouldn't be surprised. Nintendo knows how to make me un-happy so... take that which ever way. (*Cough* It's probably true. *Cough*)

Around the Network
hivycox said:
I hope not! I was expecting Mario U, Mario Kart, maybe Retros project and on of the titles in that poster!
These games ain't new at all!
But whatever! hopefully their ND will be mind-blowing! Everything else is just a plus!

To be fair, Nintendo has always said the games at Best Buy would be unreleased, not unannounced.  I doubt all four will be from new announcements in the E3 Direct.  Pikmin and W101 are very likely to be two of the playable games.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Yes. I think it is real. The disneyland's promotionals showed Pikmin, WW and NSLU. The only surprise is Tw101.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

DieAppleDie said:
Dont forget that WiiU will get som big 3rd party games as well, so the holiday boost is more or less granted, imo Nintendo doesnt need really big guns for this year, better save them for next year when competition faces the typical sloppy launch with no games...

Ya I agree they dont need a ton of huge games this christmas. Pikmin, Luigi U,  W101, Wind Waker, Wii Fit, Wii Party, Arkham Origins, Disney Infinity, Skylanders, Watch Dogs, Splinter Cell, Rayman Legends, Creed 4, COD, Sonic Lost World, Hoshi Olympics are all scheduled between Aug to the end of the year and that should give it a very good holiday season. I think Mario Kart will probably come out in Nov and have a $299 black friday bundle which will fly off shelves.

Save 3D Mario for early 2014, Smash in the middle of the year and hopefully Zelda for christmas 2014. Sprinkle Yoshi, Bayo 2, X, SMTxFE, Retro game in between those big games plus a few games we dont know about yet.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Screamapillar said:
hivycox said:
I hope not! I was expecting Mario U, Mario Kart, maybe Retros project and on of the titles in that poster!
These games ain't new at all!
But whatever! hopefully their ND will be mind-blowing! Everything else is just a plus!

To be fair, Nintendo has always said the games at Best Buy would be unreleased, not unannounced.  I doubt all four will be from new announcements in the E3 Direct.  Pikmin and W101 are very likely to be two of the playable games.

Yeah you are probably right and I can see why Nintendo would let us play these games in particular! They want to give us consumers a reason to buy a Wii U as soon as possible. If people play games that will not come out anytime soon they would not have the motivation to buy a Wii U right away. Mario 3D or Mario Kart will most likely come out at the end of the year. It wouldn't make sense to select these titles. They wouldn't attract new consumers to the Wii U with these games!

For me it is indifferent because I live in europe ;)

Um, where's Bayonetta or Monolithsoft's X?

Want to play. Well, maybe not Bayonetta so much, but it should really be there.