By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Are these the playable E3 games @ Best Buy?

Just got posted @ ntower.de:

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

If this is legit, my prediction was 75% right, I only got Super Luigi U wrong, thought they would show off Sonic Lost World. Luigi U is not a good game to show the differences between Wii and Wii U imho....

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Awfully designed poster. I think it is fake.

I hope not! I was expecting Mario U, Mario Kart, maybe Retros project and on of the titles in that poster!
These games ain't new at all!
But whatever! hopefully their ND will be mind-blowing! Everything else is just a plus!

My god I hope not...

Around the Network

Wow you guys really thought they would have Mario 3D, Mario Kart U, Retro's game etc. at those demo stations. Man, you are pretty much begging for Nintendo to disappoint you. Why would they show games that are far off? For people to say at best "Yeah, this is pretty neat, but those games are coming in 5-6 months so we'll buy one later, maybe." People have a short attention span, it makes no sense to wow them with games that are rather far off. The impression will be worn off by the time the games actually release.

Chandler said:
Wow you guys really thought they would have Mario 3D, Mario Kart U, Retro's game etc. at those demo stations. Man, you are pretty much begging for Nintendo to disappoint you. Why would they show games that are far off? For people to say at best "Yeah, this is pretty neat, but those games are coming in 5-6 months so we'll buy one later, maybe." People have a short attention span, it makes no sense to wow them with games that are rather far off. The impression will be worn off by the time the games actually release.

No, but it does make sense for them to show off titles that are truly impressive and show off the Gamepad.  Super Luigi U is a reskin of a game that is already available on every demo unit.  Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3 should have been out months ago, and neither really rely on the touchpad. As much as I'm looking forward to Wind Waker, I already know exactly how it will play.

Yeah, it's nice to have games that are going to be available in the near future, but they also need games that show why the Wii U is a significant upgrade over the Wii, and why it is a better gaming option than its competitiors.  It also needs to show people who own the system why they made the right choice, and why the Wii U offers an unique experience. I'm looking forward to all 4 of those games, but they don't really do that.  Take out Luigi U and Windwaker and throw in Super Mario U and something that shows off the motion controls (even something like Game and Wario) and I'd be happy.

fake, wind waker has still the same logo.

KHlover said:
Awfully designed poster. I think it is fake.

It's clearly designed by a single store. I think the bad design adds to its credibility.