By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - May (Naughty VGChartz !)

brendude13 said:
KHlover said:
brendude13 said:
VGKing said:

It should be against the rules. If a known Nintendo fanboy pretends to be interested in the PS4, LET HIM. IGNORE HIM. Don't laugh at him, call him names or tell him to go to his corner of the forum.

Details. I'm interested.

Yeah, I wasn't aware yet I only pretended to be interested in a PS4 . Thank god someone told me before I bought one for Final Fantasy XV :P

Are you sure that was aimed at you?

...and Kingdom Hearts 3.

No, this could have been aimed at any Nintendo/Sony fan on this forum...so yes, in some way it was also aimed at me.

Addenum: Yes. Also and especially for Kingdom Hearts 3. I bought a Vita exclusively for Dead or Alive 5, so no excuses

Around the Network
Shinobi-san said:
Seece said:

I think it's pretty unprofessional when a mod puts their own opinion forward so much.

"We will no longer be requiring your participation on gamrConnect. Goodbye, and don't let the door hit you on your way out. ^_^) ~"

This for instance, don't disagree with the ban per say but is there any need for the last comment? Makes him seem very unprofessional! Just my opinion :P

Which MOD wrote that?

Whoever that mod is, he obviously needs banning!

Smeags said:
Shinobi-san said:
Seece said:

I think it's pretty unprofessional when a mod puts their own opinion forward so much.

"We will no longer be requiring your participation on gamrConnect. Goodbye, and don't let the door hit you on your way out. ^_^) ~"

This for instance, don't disagree with the ban per say but is there any need for the last comment? Makes him seem very unprofessional! Just my opinion :P

Which MOD wrote that?

SMEAGS IT WAS YOU :O!!!

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Smeags said:
pezus said:

Ya'll need some relax medicine, man

I'd prescribe some, but then again, I'm not a professional.

*runs away crying*

(been over 5 weeks since I last smoked... I'm doing alright and getting more things accomplished!)

Shinobi-san said:
Smeags said:
Shinobi-san said:
Seece said:

Which MOD wrote that?

It's time to call Rol!

Around the Network
VGKing said:

You said how you can admit that you were a dick, implying that I can not, implying that I am a "dick". 
Of course you would never say it directly as it would get you banned. So you resort to this passive aggressive style  of insulting me, without really doing it. It's genious really. You have this way of offending me without actually breaking any of the rules of this site. Its hard to describe but all I really know is that you should just stop talking about me. Period.

No, it was saying how I can admit to doing something wrong.

It was an example of being able to admit to your wrongdoings. Not blaaming someone/something else. Taking responsibility.

Shinobi-san said:

Indeed! It was me all along! *evil laughter*

But seriously, here's the entire ban reason:

"After much thought and consideration, the moderators have decided that you have had enough chances on this site to improve your behavior and become a member that contributes to the site. You haven't done anything of the sort and your ban history shows it. We will no longer be requiring your participation on gamrConnect. Goodbye, and don't let the door hit you on your way out. ^_^"

What's funny is that there's actually no "opinion" in the paragraph. Only a nice little saying at the end.

Smeags said:
Shinobi-san said:

"After much thought and consideration, the moderators have decided that you have had enough chances on this site to improve your behavior and become a member that contributes to the site. You haven't done anything of the sort and your ban history shows it. We will no longer be requiring your participation on gamrConnect. Goodbye, and don't let the door hit you on your way out. ^_^"

What's funny is that there's actually no "opinion" in the paragraph. Only a nice little saying at the end.

I'm personally a fan of don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.  First heard it at the end of an ICP song (only liked their first few albums then it got old).

Carl2291 said:
VGKing said:

You said how you can admit that you were a dick, implying that I can not, implying that I am a "dick". 
Of course you would never say it directly as it would get you banned. So you resort to this passive aggressive style  of insulting me, without really doing it. It's genious really. You have this way of offending me without actually breaking any of the rules of this site. Its hard to describe but all I really know is that you should just stop talking about me. Period.

No, it was saying how I can admit to doing something wrong.

It was an example of being able to admit to your wrongdoings. Not blaaming someone/something else. Taking responsibility.

Ok.  I will try and limit the amount of negative posts I make in all threads. I'll think twice three times before hitting submit. 
Now, will you stop complaining about me? Can you take responsibility for taking your issues with me a little too far?

Smeags said:
Shinobi-san said:

Meh...its algud smeags

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|