By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - May (Naughty VGChartz !)

Can we make June 10th-11th a ban-free period?

Around the Network

THE PICTURE...

I call all these moderation things bullshit because it not working... the hole picture is that the mods here are banning users for nothing... anybody that express your opinion in the forum is banable... THAT IS JUST SAD!

I used to love VGC and so I spent A LOT of my time working to make the community better... make threads, track the adjustments, create chatz and post news... so everything that I did was because I loved VGC and it was my primary hobby in the internet.

What I receive from VGC? Biased bans, persecution, oversenssitive, hate from the moderation...

I tryed to stay focused with my job with VGC and just ignre the moderation but I can't anymore because I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO TRY TO CHANGE VGC FOR BETTER... even if the mods permaban me I will at least left to the new generation of user something to think about in how the mods are wrong with these useless and unfair bans.

BEFORE 2013...

3 bans in all my VGC life...

1. I shared my opinion that FFXIII going to multiplat just cut the size and downgrade the graphics of the game... BAN.
2. I said the numbers are wrong every week (and proved right in the future) but I was banned too... BAN.
3. I posted in a locked thread... fine but why I can post in a locked thread?... BAN

I'm fine with these ban even so the first and second are debatable but I receive warnings before the ban... so I will not complain about them.

AFTER 2013...

7 bans in only five months...

1. I called somebody stupid after him called my retarded... well I addminted the ban was fair because I was really wrong to call anybody stupid... BAN.
2. To call the Nintendo fans crybabies due the constant cry about the lack of 3rd party support... BAN.
3. I posted a picture with a face palm and get banned... BAN.
4. Because I said the ioi was called a troll/spammer in NeoGAF and he got banned... in the same post I said that I don't think that and I like ioi... but BAN.
5. I said Nintendo have nothing to outshine the PS4 and Xbone at E3... so they decided to skip the big conferences this time... BAN.
6. Because I said the Halo 4 MP is dying (TRUTHFACT) for a guy that was saying GT5 online community is weak (my comparision was because the users are having less interest in MP than the start of the gen... and I enjoyed a crow served to other guy... BAN.
7. Because Forza franchise have low sales... 2-3M per game like Killzone, Resistance, etc... low sales franchise... BAN.

Anyway my bans jumped from 5 days to 10 days... I saw in the table in OP that most bans are 5 days and then 7 days... bias?

WHAT CHANGED?

I changed? No... my comments are the same since the glory of VGC when post gifs and make guys eat crwo was funny and everybody not get offended of oversenssitive for little things.

So the moderation changed... for better? I don't know... but I'm sure most of funny was lost because the useless bans.

Have a nice day mod team.

PS. A hint... if some guy is talking just step ahead... you can ban me but I don't need the mod team banning people that not offended me or just have a difference point of view (even if the point of view is biased)... I don't report people because I thrust every opinion in this site counts... even bullshits are funny.