By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - May (Naughty VGChartz !)

VGKing said:
Carl2291 said:
Jay520 said:
VGKing, why did show double standards. Explain yourself.

This thread and this thread. This post also explains pretty much everything.

You can read through and all questions will be answered.

Read my post above this one. You just have to deal with it. If my posting in Microsoft threads pisses you off, then that's all the more reason to continue doing it. Sorry.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5315061

"  To reiterate, if you feel someone is getting away with constantly posting negative opinions/news about a certain product or company with no balance and only to rile up its given fanbase, report these posts as a list to the mods. That is grounds for bannable offense as dictated in rule 10: "If you spend a lot of time making hit-and-run negative threads or posts about a specific platform you will also be moderated at the discretion of the moderators."  "

That's from a mod.  Tread lightly ...

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:

Don't put me in a bad mood during E3. If you do, I'll have to be extra gentle.

Well that significantly reduces my chances of getting any revision done tonight.

Darth Tigris said:

"  To reiterate, if you feel someone is getting away with constantly posting negative opinions/news about a certain product or company with no balance and only to rile up its given fanbase, report these posts as a list to the mods. That is grounds for bannable offense as dictated in rule 10: "If you spend a lot of time making hit-and-run negative threads or posts about a specific platform you will also be moderated at the discretion of the moderators."  "

I don't do hit n run/drive by trollling. So unless you have any examples instead of just empty accustations then I suggest you watch you accuse me of.

VGKing said:
Darth Tigris said:

I don't do hit n run/drive by trollling. So unless you have any examples instead of just empty accustations then I suggest you watch you accuse me of.

I didn't accuse of anything.  I'm not going to get into it with you.  I've seen how that goes.  I was just responding to your comment about you posting your opinion in MS threads and people are just going to have to deal with it.  Based on the words of a mod, you're inviting people to report you if they feel your posts ever fit into that "constantly posting negative opinions/news about a certain product or company iwth no blanace and only to rile up its given fanbase" category.  Like I encouraged, tread lightly ...

Just curious as to why I got banned for asking a question to the VGchartz community about the X1?

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Warnings are given for first time offenses in a category (trolling, flaming, spamming), after that it moves to increasingly longer bans for each offense. The only way to go back to warnings is to be moderation free for a long period of time.

how much is the long period of time ?

some things in this moderation i will never get , just look at this:

look this guy -->

outubro 2012 - flaming 1 day , flaming 3 days

december 2012 - flaming 3 days

fevereiro 2013 - flaming 7 days

aphril  2013 - flaming AGAIN and kantor banned him only 3 days

now my case : i got banned in december 1 day for flaming by mrkhan,(good ban i acept it no problem i flamed yes )

then in may kantor bans me for trolling

(first i didnt trolled nobody , he said " Trolling (You need to calm down and learn to accept other people's opinions.) " he could ban me for flaming at best because what i said but he invented a troll ban :

"i think nintendo fans need to fucking deal with it or buy a ps3 or 360 if they want to play the games. Its getting boring this bitching about EA. Like EA is the only fucking reason WiiiU is selling like shit." this was what i said , do this look like trolling ?

and the ban he gave was 5 days. Ican give more examples.

so... sometimes he follows the rule and other times he dont? its these things that piss me off in this moderation, not all moderation, after axumblade got over the mod lead he chooses great mods.

I wasn't on the mod team when these bans were issued, so I don't know the details surrounding them. Your best bet to clarify the situation is to PM Kantor and ask for more details.

Signature goes here!

In my opinion, you're taking your fandom way too far when you consider someone criticizing your company of choice "bullying".

trasharmdsister12 said:

gentle.

Thanks for that link. I'm never going to get off till I've seen all the combinations....... Damn it.

Poliwrath and Charizard or "Polizard" looks terrible!

Talal said:
In my opinion, you're taking your fandom way too far when you consider someone criticizing your company of choice "bullying".

I was mistaken in stating that someone was a bully for visiting threads they didn't belong in.  He is more of an annoyance than a bully.

Ahh BS!.. I cant believe I missed a month without a ban!!.. is it too late for me to be put on last month list?.. dammit! =)