By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - May (Naughty VGChartz !)

RolStoppable said:

Honestly, who else could it have been? You are the only mod who adds happy faces to the ban reasons.

I try to give 'em a bit of pep when I hand out permabans.

"Hiya there bud! You're really not cut out for whole internet forum thing... But hey! Here's a smiley face! :D"

You know, a little pat on the back before the boot out the door.

Around the Network

Carl and Vgking somehow managed to derail the Monthly Ban report thread

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Smeags said:

"Hiya there bud! You're really not cut out for whole internet forum thing... But hey! Here's a smiley face! :D"

Next time someone reports me, I want you to moderate me. My mod history looks depressing, no smiley faces at all!!

Smeags said:
RolStoppable said:

Honestly, who else could it have been? You are the only mod who adds happy faces to the ban reasons.

am a good boy living the good life

Around the Network
VGKing said:

You see when you are criticizing Vgking, you are the bully. Vgking doesn't know anything about you and he doesn't care what you think about him. He shouldn't have to hear it.

What are you doing in VGChartz, then? We shouldn't have to hear what you have to say about anything either. That's what NeoGaf is better at doing, everyone mind his own bussiness. But this ain't NeoGaf. We're VGChartz. We're a community. A band of brothers and sisters who have an interest in videogames beyond playing them. We share a bond. If you don't want to participate at all, you're not a part of the community. A part of the folk. We care about what you say, but you have to care about what we say. You yourself embrace this rule whenever you share an opinion. You want to trigger a response, you want to discuss things with your brothers. What that response triggers is out of your control, and that's why you're here: because you want to hear what people think of that.

Restricting the kind of answer that your brother or sister can make wouldn't make VGChartz a better place, but far more like NeoGaf. And this ain't NeoGaf. NeoGaf users are welcomed in VGChartz, but this is not viceversa. You may annoy people with your comments, VGKing, but you've also stated that you've made several friends in this site. People who appreciate whatever you have to say. That's the point of VGChartz, and passing through that point is inevitable. We've all had a feud with someone at some point. We've all hated the mods at one point. We've all thought that the whole community hates us at one point. But we grew stronger, we keep fightin', for them, and for us: to grew a better future to the last stronghold in internet where opinion matters to others. Where words can hurt. Where love can spring. This is not N4G. This is not NeoGaf, not Gamespot, IGN, AlfaBetaJuega and so on. This is VGChartz.

And we ought to keep it that way.

Wright said:
VGKing said:

You see when you are criticizing Vgking, you are the bully. Vgking doesn't know anything about you and he doesn't care what you think about him. He shouldn't have to hear it.

What are you doing in VGChartz, then? We shouldn't have to hear what you have to say about anything either. That's what NeoGaf is better at doing, everyone mind his own bussiness. But this ain't NeoGaf. We're VGChartz. We're a community. A band of brothers and sisters who have an interest in videogames beyond playing them. We share a bond. If you don't want to participate at all, you're not a part of the community. A part of the folk. We care about what you say, but you have to care about what we say. You yourself embrace this rule whenever you share an opinion. You want to trigger a response, you want to discuss things with your brothers. What that response triggers is out of your control, and that's why you're here: because you want to hear what people think of that.

Restricting the kind of answer that your brother or sister can make wouldn't make VGChartz a better place, but far more like NeoGaf. And this ain't NeoGaf. NeoGaf users are welcomed in VGChartz, but this is not viceversa. You may annoy people with your comments, VGKing, but you've also stated that you've made several friends in this site. People who appreciate whatever you have to say. That's the point of VGChartz, and passing through that point is inevitable. We've all had a feud with someone at some point. We've all hated the mods at one point. We've all thought that the whole community hates us at one point. But we grew stronger, we keep fightin', for them, and for us: to grew a better future to the last stronghold in internet where opinion matters to others. Where words can hurt. Where love can spring. This is not N4G. This is not NeoGaf, not Gamespot, IGN, AlfaBetaJuega and so on. This is VGChartz.

And we ought to keep it that way.

The best post I've read here this month. Yes, of all 2 days

Yahoo, im on that list, TWICE!!!

Barozi said:

Users of VGChartz, with this thread we try to make the actions of the mod team more transparent.
All usual forum rules apply. You may criticise certain actions as long as you stay respectful and have valid points to back up your claims. It is still recommended to directly PM the responsible moderator (or the lead moderator axumblade or the deputy head mod Kantor)

DON'T try to use the following information to provoke other users
This is NOT a place to request bans for other users

*long ass list*

P

Bad month for DrJimmyRussles and blubila.  You both need bare bottom spankings!

spurgeonryan said:
axumblade said:
Okay guys, this thread is getting a little too heated. You all need to take it down a notch.

I know right! Someone phantomed quoted me just to annoy me. Easy guys! COOL IT!

There sure a lot of "Indeeds" in this thread. Indeed.