By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is great. No negativity allowed.

Fifaguy360 said:
JayWood2010 said:

what if I want to lend my game to a friend? This special copy thing won't work here and it will definitely be a deal breaker with many people who exchange games. Especially people still in school(from grade 3 to university) which is a large chunk of MS's audience.

From what we know so far they are going to give more details on that.  From what i understand is if you have the phyical copy with you you can play it at a friends house.  But once you leave he has to buy it if he wants to continue playing it.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Fifaguy360 said:
JayWood2010 said:

what if I want to lend my game to a friend? This special copy thing won't work here and it will definitely be a deal breaker with many people who exchange games. Especially people still in school(from grade 3 to university) which is a large chunk of MS's audience.

From what we know so far they are going to give more details on that.  From what i understand is if you have the phyical copy with you you can play it at a friends house.  But once you leave he has to buy it if he wants to continue playing it.

Yea, remember the times when you said "hey i'll give you nba courtside if you give me turok". Those conversations are dead if MS goes ahead with this. I guess we'll find out more at E3 where MS and Sony will or are expected to clarify their position.

I like the design.

Fifaguy360 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Fifaguy360 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yea, remember the times when you said "hey i'll give you nba courtside if you give me turok". Those conversations are dead if MS goes ahead with this. I guess we'll find out more at E3 where MS and Sony will or are expected to clarify their position.

lol  E3 <3  Can not wait.  Sony and MSFT better have some HUGE games to show lol

Here is an update with some good news:

Xbox One will have remote play
http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/24/4361974/the-xbox-one-can-talk-to-you-will-feature-remote-play

Xbox One will have awesome first party support!
http://news.yahoo.com/microsoft-doubles-down-xbox-one-games-plans-invest-030046944.html

Cloud Gaming will push the processing power of the Xbox One even further
http://www.engadget.com/2013/05/24/xbox-cloud-computing-gaming/

Looks like it is shaping up to be an awesome console that does it all.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

The 15 games are great. Yes, some of them may be crap, but with such amount not all can be bad and probably even with differing tastes there will be something for everyone. That's pretty cool and I hope MS can keep up with this pace.

BTW: Is there an official thread for the XBox One?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I love the name.
No idea why anyone would criticise it because it fits it perfectly and conveys what MS is trying to achieve.
An all in One box that only does everything.
I think the slogan for it is "This REALLY does do Everything" or something along those lines.

This voice stuff is great.

And I'll leave it there.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
I love the name.
No idea why anyone would criticise it because it fits it perfectly and conveys what MS is trying to achieve.
An all in One box that only does everything.
I think the slogan for it is "This REALLY does do Everything" or something along those lines.

This voice stuff is great.

And I'll leave it there.

i first thought it's bad but after seeing how they advertise for it on german amazon i got it.

it's: "here comes the all-in-one-entertainment system"

when you open the product page it's "xbox brings games, movies, music, sports and tv to one place" and stuff like that.

i don't get all the beef apart from the obvious gamerwars,but consoles being a media hub is fine by me,we were right about the war for the livingroom/bedroom a few years back and it is arriving now for the gaming type of person anyway which seeps into the mainstream,looks fine to me for the job it is doing

looks like MS will be taking the USA again and moving in on europe as a battle plan,it does all seem a bit Ms v Sony around here at the moment though,i wonder what nintendo are going to do in the usa to counter this MS console

Above & Beyond

I love that it's the most future proof living room device out there....

I love Kinect 2.0 since I use the current one daily so if it's getting better I'm all for it...

I love the cloud thing, cause I'm a big supporter of the connected world... I do not fear the corporate world cause I actually read policy contracts...

I love the fact that it will about as many games than any other console plus maybe some extra love from developers than other platforms.... plus an extra layer of services that nobody will offer in such a quality manner...

hopefully the TV thing for me....

more XBL goodness with 300k servers

the all digital direction it is taking....

hopping for even more live arcade and original concept like MMO on consoles, serialized games more add ons than ever, more interactive media etc etc....

I haven't pre ordered yet... cause I will wait for bundles announcement to make my choice like I did with the 360.... need to know what games I'll get day one :D

I'm even more excited than for the 360.... cause it's more in line with what I expected from the 360.....and I can't wait to see what they'll introduce along the way like illumiroom and who knows VR or AR glasses maybe one day