By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is great. No negativity allowed.

First of all, thanks for the thread :)

Naaaaowwwww. Lets comment on all your points and maybe add some more!

1. The design - finally a console that does not look like a console. It feels fresh to have a device under my TV that matches my other devices perfectly. My consoles always looked like something else as if they just did not fit there.
I actually love the design. I frankly dislike the PS4 design and even the Xbox 360 (esp. the first model) for the exact reason you are listing... I want something that fits perfectly under my TV with my other devices : +1

2. The 15 exclusive titles. MS invested so much in their first party support and Xbox One will see the benefits
Yep, just Yep!

3. The controller looks just awesome. Improved D-Pad and a great design overall.
360 was the best controller before that... Microsoft find a way to make it even better :)

4. Kinect 2.0 seems to work perfectly well.
This baby is going to play a huge part in all my parties and will be much appreciated by my kids.
Also they improved it a lot and I hope to see some very nice use of Kinect 2 in my beloved games!

5. The OS is by far the best this industry has ever seen. This is the first time we actually see real multitasking on a console and it works just fine.
Windows :) What else can we say about that! And like we are developping for Silverlight and Windows 8 Marketplace, I can see how easy it will be to developper games/apps for this baby.

6. The DVR to capture your 1337-M0M3n75
The world is going to see how my kids are already destroying my l33t skills :)

7. Xbox Live will once again be the most advanced service in this industry. 300k server is just mindblowing. The huge increase in servers indicates that MMOs will finally play a bigger role on consoles
No brainer!

8. Skype with Kinect 2 is a perfect match. Nuff said.
About time if you ask me. This will be awesome but I really wonder why they did not at least integrated Skype with the Xbox 360...

9. The combination of TV and Gaming like Quantum Break or Halo is so awesome. I said it dozens of times that Sony must be blind to not see the potential of a mix between their TV and gaming studios. The fact that MS did this before Sony thought about it speaks volumes.
Halo TV show... I'm very excited about this.

10. 3rd part support will be crazy. With EA and Activision MS secured the 2 bigget 3rd party publishers in the world to prefer their console.
As always with Microsoft. Just looking at the E3, they are going to offer the best multiplatform and first party console out there.

11. The launch lineup will be incredible. WatchDogs, Assassin's Creed IV, Forza Motorsport 5, Quantum Break, Battlefield 4, Fifa 14, UFC, CoD and many many more. This is how a lineup for the first year should look like.
Yah pre-order 8 games already... Oh my... This is gonna hurt in november hehe.

I want to add one more... And this seriously one of the best addition in my opinion.

No disc required to play and family sharing... Seriously this is huge.I have 3 kids and 2 of them (2 boys) are playing like crazy... Of course they are destroying my discs, they always want to play in MY living room with MY account to get all the goodies... etc...
Not anymore baby! They are going to play on their own console (they have their own 360) and I will need to buy one copy of each game for the family (more if we want to play online obviously but this is expected) and they are not going to scratch all my discs... Thank you MS!

Around the Network

I really like the family sharing!