By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA Sports Engineer: Wii U is crap, less powerful than 360. No money for 3rd parties.

Arcturus said:

Those are some harsh criticisms. That's a really unprofessional way to express them.

Indeed. EA executives may be either forced to fire him in order to keep their "neutral standing", or face losing licensing deals next time they're up for renewal.

This will be interesting to see where it goes.

Around the Network
Flanneryaug said:
BloodyRain said:
osed125 said:
BloodyRain said:
Atleast he is honest.

....by telling lies?

All I meant was honest on how he feels about wii u.

same comment to benao.

It's fine if he doesn't like the Wii U, but he shouldn't trash it on twitter, it's unprofessional. He also did lie about the Wii U being less powerful than the Xbox 360. Their own game, NFSMWU, proved that it is not.

Oh ya I agree with you that it's really unprofessional for him to do so. I just meant that atleast he wasn't giving the usual ea pr spin on how great their relatioship with Nintendo is and atleast states his opinion even if some parts were obvious lies like the Xbox part.

On one hand it is nice I think to get past all the PR BS that companies put up and get some real opinions from people in the business. That's the interesting thing about Twitter, even if they are PR "gaffes".

Tell us what you really think, not some spoon-fed line about "we'll continue to evaluate oppurtunies in the future!" or some crap like that spun from the PR dept.

So I guess.. GTA 5, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, and a whole slew of other games are now instantly "crap" too....just because other consoles have been announced.

Just_Rocco said:

So I guess.. GTA 5, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, and a whole slew of other games are now instantly "crap" too....just because other consoles have been announced.

none of this games are EA' games

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

wow this guy acts like a 8yo kid no wonder he works on sport franchises no brain needed

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Tweets have been removed. Go back to your homes. Nothin' to see here.

Smeags said:
Tweets have been removed. Go back to your homes. Nothin' to see here.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

EA's going out of its way to undermine Nintendo at this point.

Amazing how some people believe this is all dispassionate, rational business decision-making. Nothing personal or ulterior about any of it.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

The guy removed his bio. It no longer says EA engineer. I already feel sorry for him.