By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA Sports Engineer: Wii U is crap, less powerful than 360. No money for 3rd parties.

Mnementh said:
Chandler said:
Feels kinda like the whole industry is sitting together trying to take their best swing to get Nintendo out of the market.

No, only EA. 3rd-parties are usually not happy with their sales on Nintendo-platforms and WiiU has a small userbase in addition, so it's fully understandable they are reluctant to put their expensive projects on WiiU, but only EA behaves this way. Look Activision in comparison: support may not be great, but they don't act like EA. To be fair it has to be noted, that Capcom tries the same with the Vita.

well.nintendo paid some money to capcom to prevent them to release some games for vita like monster hunter and RE(even after RE is  no longer 3ds exclusiv it is port to all platforms but vita)

maybe someone paid EA for doing the same with Wii U.

to be fair to EA it has to be noted that they'd released more games for Wii U than any other company except Ubi.

Around the Network

I'll post it anyway.

Which ever side your on don't go here if your easily offended.

http://boards.4chan.org/v/res/190128968

I hoping to God this is just a troll-bait post. No sane person can be that unprofessional... O.o

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Atleast he is honest.

BloodyRain said:
Atleast he is honest.

....by telling lies?

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
Atleast he is honest.

Including the part of the PC market, and the Gen4?

I can usualy listen to the critisism towards WiiU. But when you say that the system is weaker than PS360, that's when I'm done listening and you automaticaly lose all credibility.

As soon as you use that argument, I know you are helplessly spewing hate w/o serioulsy knowing what you are talking about and that nothing will convince you otherwise.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

osed125 said:
BloodyRain said:
Atleast he is honest.

....by telling lies?

All I meant was honest on how he feels about wii u.

same comment to benao.

SxyxS said:
KHlover said:
Yeah, 3rd party sells 60% of all games on the Wii, but only "Mario and Zelda" make revenue...this guy has no clue of what he is talking about. Revenue-wise Zelda isn't that big of a franchise for Nintendo anymore. Super Smash Bros. is bigger.

considering how many games and 3rd parties are out there for the Wii and how few from nintendo 60% really isn't that much.

Considering that a huge percentage of these 60% are sold bei a few dance and fitness games theres is room for small games and publishers for a profit but for 3rd party AAA games it is hard to make a profit.

I can't completely agree since I haven't seen very many exclusive AAA third-party games on Wii at all. It's too easy to say they would sell poorly when they never really materialized to begin with.

At least Wii had Epic Mickey (which was a mild disappoaintment) perform well. As did Goldeneye 007 (which was a timed exclusive).

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

*laughs*

Whew... well that was certainly something. Just a very unprofessional thing to do.

I swear, with this and that GI.biz article, Nintendo Directs do stuff to people. It's crazy.

On an interesting note, it's a little past the six year anniversary of Chris Heckler's (ironically working for Maxis/EA at the time) infamous "Two GameCube's duct-taped together" rant.