By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA Sports Engineer: Wii U is crap, less powerful than 360. No money for 3rd parties.

Clearly he doesn't work for Criterion.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

will EA ever stop being evil

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I bet that WiiU + Origin = more powerful than 360, though.

Those are some harsh criticisms. That's a really unprofessional way to express them.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Good, good. Twitter has its purpose. People show how companies really think inside.

Indeed it seems this perfectly exemplifies EA's true atitude toward the system. Though, I feel like the new CEO as well as the absensece of EA in the PS4 reel means that one of Microsofts megatons will be some sort of exclusivity deal with EA. Since last year this company was screaming about an unprecedented partnership there was oviously trouble in paradise between than and now. 

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD

CityOfNoobs said:
RolStoppable said:
Good, good. Twitter has its purpose. People show how companies really think inside.

Indeed it seems this perfectly exemplifies EA's true atitude toward the system. Though, I feel like the new CEO as well as the absensece of EA in the PS4 reel means that one of Microsofts megatons will be some sort of exclusivity deal with EA. Since last year this company was screaming about an unprecedented partnership there was oviously trouble in paradise between than and now. 

That's EA's way of saying "bare bones support and only around launch".

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Carl2291 said:
Some other tidbits -

Nintendo are still operating like it's 1990.

I think that was a typo. He meant 1890.

oh I get it, it has poor online *cough* they did not make origen it's online system so we think it is crap

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

EA is pretty much the only publisher saying the Wii U is weaker then the 360 aren't they