By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - EA Sports Engineer: Wii U is crap, less powerful than 360. No money for 3rd parties.

^Lol
Actually having the tweets removed makes the situation even more fishy...
Seeing the headlines now:

EA cover-up story!

XD

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

Dooooooooooooom

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Fake

I don't really understand why other publishers want Nintendo to go third party. If they don't like the fact that only Nintendo games sell on their consoles, then how does it benefit them if they would have to compete with Nintendo games on all platforms?

EricFabian said:
Just_Rocco said:

So I guess.. GTA 5, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, and a whole slew of other games are now instantly "crap" too....just because other consoles have been announced.

none of this games are EA' games

Obviously. But they are all current gen games. So, if EA is saying the Wii U is "crap" for this reason...well, that means all upcoming current gen games must be crap too.

Around the Network
NinjaMonkeyLuchadore said:
I don't really understand why other publishers want Nintendo to go third party. If they don't like the fact that only Nintendo games sell on their consoles, then how does it benefit them if they would have to compete with Nintendo games on all platforms?

My sentiments exactly... =)

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

The evidence mounts.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

He deleted all the info in his profile that linked him to EA. So, can we all agree that his tweets were incredibly stupid?

famousringo said:
EA's going out of its way to undermine Nintendo at this point.

Amazing how some people believe this is all dispassionate, rational business decision-making. Nothing personal or ulterior about any of it.

That is what I can´t understand ! There is literally no way people can defend EA´s behaviour in this mess, instead we are called lunatics and tinfoil-idiots !

Just_Rocco said:
EricFabian said:
Just_Rocco said:

So I guess.. GTA 5, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, and a whole slew of other games are now instantly "crap" too....just because other consoles have been announced.

none of this games are EA' games

Obviously. But they are all current gen games. So, if EA is saying the Wii U is "crap" for this reason...well, that means all upcoming current gens games must be crap too.

This. so EA is telling us every upcoming current gens games are crap... lol. Fake or Fired there is not other option.

34 years playing games.