By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Tomorrow!

I wonder if they will talk about how they tripled the processor speed...

Around the Network

I hope they announce that a black 3DS XL is finally coming to North America. I really want to buy one.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

even if it's only about summer releases, it will be good to finally have dates for w 101 and pikmin 3. and so far, every nintendo direct lately ends with: oh! here's one last game we want to show... then we had monolith "x" and a link to the past 2.

I just remembered that GTA V releases in september. tomorrow's direct is the perfect time to announce a wii u version.

Games we know about, then. No bomb-dropping, yet.

Around the Network

Might as well, microsoft having their event next tuesday.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Rockstar does consider the Wii U next gen and they side they have no plan for next gen consoles at the moment so who knows.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Sounds good. *Jumps aboard*

Zero999 said:

I just remembered that GTA V releases in september. tomorrow's direct is the perfect time to announce a wii u version.

There was rumor about take 2 announcing next gen versions today, so your theory would fit.

Definitely looking forward to see what they have to show tomorrow! ^_^ (Tagging)

It's not going to be the megaton E3 style Direct we're all waiting for (that's for later), but I'm sure we'll get plenty of interesting tidbits and great footage. Bring it on!