By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Tomorrow!

Excited... but then it's only for games we already know about. I guess it's good that they are getting them out of the way. We'll hear about Pikmin, W101, etc for like the millionth time. Maybe if we're lucky they will tease something at the end.

Less than 1 month to E3 though!

Around the Network

So what time is this for BST? 2PM?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

About damn time, thank you Nintendo!

How many hours? Cos it's currently midnight here and I probably won't get to sleep for hours and hours.

it's at 3 pm for me, i wont be able to watch it until the end of the day. how long after it airs does it take for them to put it up on youtube?

Damn, I'm in work tomorrow! Why couldn't they do this today while I'm off? I won't have time to catch up properly when I'm done at work either, one hour journey to the town centre and then food and cinema with friends. I hate having a social life at times like this.

Around the Network

hory sheit! I guess the rumor about the first ND starting at May 30th is bull then

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

rutea7 said:
it's at 3 pm for me, i wont be able to watch it until the end of the day. how long after it airs does it take for them to put it up on youtube?

It's usually about an hour or more and it's up on youtube immediately following

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

"summer Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games" meaning... very little in the way of new game announcements. Let's control the hype. The Nintendo Direct we all want to see is the E3 one they're talking about with Mario/ Zelda/ Retro, etc. But hopefully this summer ND means some actual in-depth information on Pikmin 3, since we know very little about it and it comes out in less than three months.

3DS has a really good summer with Animal Crossing, M&L, DKCR3D, Mario Golf, etc, but I really don't see how Wii U is going to fare this summer if the only first-party game coming out is Pikmin in August.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Hoping for a direct that focuses entirely on new Wii U games sometime soon.

I hope to watch it this time. Since this is Nintendo's E3, there'll be a ton of livestream links not on facebook?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.