By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Tomorrow!

yay!

Around the Network

Damn, I got excited for a moment but if Its just summer releases then I doubt they'll be much of interets.

We already know when Pikmin is coming, theres not much else really care about except maybe wonderful 101. my level of excitement for that title is in exact correlation with how cheap it is. £29.99 would be good.

Oh and Wii Fit U will be dead on arrival.

Zero999 said:

I just remembered that GTA V releases in september. tomorrow's direct is the perfect time to announce a wii u version.

That'd be pretty sweet! Not holding my breath though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Suke said:
Rockstar does consider the Wii U next gen and they side they have no plan for next gen consoles at the moment so who knows.

I still find it hard to believe that the footage that we've been seeing will run comfortably on a ps3/360.

Wohooo! Tagged!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Damn always on my school days XD

Anyways, I hope they announce some colors and/or bundles for the 3DS XL.

Think they announced a new red 3ds already, there doing away with the blue and pink ones I think, here it is http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/05/nintendo_announces_metallic_red_3ds_cobalt_blue_and_misty_pink_to_be_phased_out

Oh yeah thats just Japan, sorry :/

Like all NDs, I will watch this with the lowest expectations as possible. 

But I don't understand, is this confirmed to be purely already announced games? 

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

Like all NDs, I will watch this with the lowest expectations as possible. 

But I don't understand, is this confirmed to be purely already announced games? 

No, but they aren't talking about games for fall.

I can really see Iwata doing his thing talking about Pikmin3 and then Platinum going over W101, then at the end they flip to Reggie and he says "Everyone knows I've said I would love to see GTA on Wii U....well..." and the big reveal that it's coming. It would explain the timing. The NextBox conference could very well have GTA5 involved, and Nintendo may want to steal the thunder.