By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct Tomorrow!

This isn't Nintendo's e3. That is June 11, as always.

Around the Network

Nintendo Portugal is saying that it`s just about Wii U. This one and the other also coming in June.

this will be interesting. so Pikmin 3, Wii Party U, Game and Wario, W101, Dream Team, Mario golf, Animal Crossing and Project X Zone. maybe Windwaker HD will be there too

Edit: oh yeah and the summer update too

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

outlawauron said:
I hope to watch it this time. Since this is Nintendo's E3, there'll be a ton of livestream links not on facebook?

There are suppose to be multiple directs so really can't say this one will be their E3 Conferance equivalent direct or not, I feel from the wording this one will be more of justs showing off gameplay and dates of their summer titles for Wii U and 3DS rather then showing games that we only know by name like Super Mario U or Super Smash Bros U/4.

Former something....

Not bad. They should have done this a month ago, though, to clarify what their turnaround strategy for summer was.

Still:

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

So in 6 hours?

NoE twitter also confirmed there will be one near E3 for games Autumn and beyond

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

curl-6 said:
So in 6 hours?

If I had to guess, more like 22-23.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
curl-6 said:
So in 6 hours?

If I had to guess, more like 22-23.

Ah yes, 23, that works given the time difference. So I'll see it morning the day after tomorrow.

hope to see more of project x or however they call it.

€dit: ahh ok only about summer releases.